Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.......coming from you. Nigga drove 2 hours and was literally getting soaking wet in New York hoping to get soaking wett, by some chick that was in Canada.
Hey JG, rehash the story once again

It'll be more enjoyable this time, I promise you

I think my post speaks for itself fam

A lot of ppl not in the PM telling everyone what went down in the PM

Whole lotta reaching
You right. The only ones who knew what went down being mum as fuck. Or half explaining

So it leaves us to fill in the gaps.

Seems like Freeman and AZ was the realest ones in there in the sense of keeping it a buck

@Elzo69Renaissance
@Chi-town B
@ChicagoFigure
@Nobody
@Maywood

This how yall let the city be represented huh? Yall supposed to be the Illest niggas *and roosky* from the Go and Love got yall outchea like suckas yo
Stop @'ing me. I didn't see no dick pic or did I talk about any either. You ain't ever seen me mention or allude to it either. She brought that up on her own and the topic was quickly moved away from with niggas saying don't drop that shit in here. Nobody knows what happened between Love and ol boy, that's between them. If he ain't ask for a ban and he said he was done with the issue then why are we here.

Did she deserve to be banned- No

Is her banning because these broads have an issue with her- Yes

Are you guy mods some emasculated bitches- Yes

You right. The only ones who knew what went down being mum as fuck. Or half explaining

So it leaves us to fill in the gaps.

Seems like Freeman and AZ was the realest ones in there in the sense of keeping it a buck
Some ppl feel like they don't need to explain shit to y'all. Nothing more nothing less.

Again @Az may have the screen shots

What's been explained is all it is to it. Nobody got shit to hide

Stop @'ing me. I didn't see no dick pic or did I talk about any either. You ain't ever seen me mention or allude to it either. She brought that up on her own and the topic was quickly moved away from with niggas saying don't drop that shit in here
What makes this so hard to prove?

90% of yall still in the PM and could post facts. Dead this shit before the fireworks go off

I'll play the game...

If someone can prove any of us in the PM asked for or exchanged dick pics with eachother. I'll leave the site. If you can't you leave.

Anybody who wants to put their account on the line let me know.

I'll play the game...

If someone can prove any of us in the PM asked for or exchanged dick pics with eachother. I'll leave the site. If you can't you leave.

Anybody who wants to put their account on the line let me know.
Niggas don’t really believe y’all were exchanging pics. Niggas just wanna get their jokes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back