Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Louisa Khovanski

This Ukrainian snow maiden with big tits is boring her and her videos, which are all the same type, there is nothing new, she teases you with her tits and everything is the same for two years, except for her big tits, she has nothing to show. I will see in six months who will watch her and what she will show, this Ukrainian whore, whose ratings are falling down and she will soon go down.

Attachments

• 259_1000-removebg-preview.png
    259_1000-removebg-preview.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 214
last time I ever paid for vids from her, she sent me a video of like spreading her ass. Could see her asshole peeping out from behind her thong.
New content getting better?
It’s still expensive compared to others tho. Your paying $17+ for a few nip slips and more than $25 to see a full nipple for less than 5Seconds.

Do we really have to pay more money for such nonsense? For these gloomy shadows? Wake up guys, we don't live in the 70's, we live in the 21st century. She's just fooling you and sucking the money out of you. And you give it to her and wait for a miracle, but there will be no miracle, it will go on forever. Or until you yourself get tired of looking at this crap, which has been going on for years.

Do we really have to pay more money for such nonsense? For these gloomy shadows? Wake up guys, we don't live in the 70's, we live in the 21st century. She's just fooling you and sucking the money out of you. And you give it to her and wait for a miracle, but there will be no miracle, it will go on forever. Or until you yourself get tired of looking at this crap, which has been going on for years.
I know, man.
What a waste.

Lol Im simping kinda hard right now too. She has this way to make you feel like she likes you, she was the same with u?
Everyone is the same to her, she only likes dolors. I bet if you give her $500 now, she'll spread her legs and show you everything.

Lol Im simping kinda hard right now too. She has this way to make you feel like she likes you, she was the same with u?
Yeah man I fell right into the trap smh before I knew it I had spent almost $2,000 USD. 😂 I had to check myself dude. I’ve been lurking but haven’t bought anything in a while

Yeah man I fell right into the trap smh before I knew it I had spent almost $2,000 USD. 😂 I had to check myself dude. I’ve been lurking but haven’t bought anything in a while
Put your money in this magic hole.
Come here tomorrow
and you will find a tree with gold leaves.”
Pinocchio believed the fox.
He put his money in the hole.
In the morning, Pinocchio went to the hole.
But he didn’t find a tree with gold leaves.
He looked in the hole.
Where is my money?” Pinocchio asked.
“Oh, no! The fox took my money!”😭

Back