Welcome To aBlackWeb

Louis Farrakhan Appreciation Thread

Soul_Rattler

Just posting up some of his best moments.

*DISCLAIMER: IF you absolutely must come in here with the "I heard Farrakhan killed Malcolm X" shit, either post definitive proof or shut up. This thread isn't about Malcolm.*

I like Farrakhan's philosophy. Not the religious stuff, that means nothing to me. But his views about the state of black America and standing up for each other...how can anyone find fault with that? But wait.

I like Farrakhan's philosophy. Not the religious stuff, that means nothing to me. But his views about the state of black America and standing up for each other...how can anyone find fault with that? But wait.
Like Malcolm X said, "You can be Christian, Muslim, or Atheist and still be a part of black nationalism. If your religion hasn't done anything more for you than it already had, you don't need it anyway."

Hell scroll back up to the video of Farrakhan talking about religion. It's a tool and if it's not helping you be better, to hell with it.

So many of us beyond the NOI fucks with Farrakhan because he fucks with us. He's not trying to pacify anyone or condemn anyone to hell for not believing what he believes religiously.

The Honorable Minister Farrakhan is one of the few people I really want to meet in person before I die.

To meet him would be great but I know he been kind of sick off and on for a while now. I just want the chance to see and hear him speak. I was at the million man march but I was just a wild teenager walking around not truly understanding and respecting the moment for what it truly was. I knew what was going but it was more of a day out of school for me than anything. Because of that I would to hear him speak in person again because I am a man know and have a better understanding of life and our plight.

They were pissed that Farrakhan was at Aretha Franklin's funeral even though he didn't speak. The fact that he was up there with Bill Clinton had them shook.

Back