Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lottery Winner Honors Decades Old Handshake Deal To Split 22 Million

I would honor the deal without question. 1) Keeping my word is important. If I was being serious when I made the deal, I'd be serious when it comes time to pay up. 2) I don't care about being rich. It's 22 mil (probably 12-15 after taxes). No matter how you split it, he's still going to be a millionaire, so why not stick to your principles?

Aye

if you can sleep at night knowin you a fuck boy that don't stand on principle, more power to you

I would honor the deal without question. 1) Keeping my word is important. If I was being serious when I made the deal, I'd be serious when it comes time to pay up. 2) I don't care about being rich. It's 22 mil (probably 12-15 after taxes). No matter how you split it, he's still going to be a millionaire, so why not stick to your principles?

The lowest Powerball jackpot is $40 Mil. So I'm guessing the $22M is after taxes.

That means he can give his homie $11 M and keep $11M.

If he has any sense, he'll be able to live off that for the rest of his life.

The lowest Powerball jackpot is $40 Mil. So I'm guessing the $22M is after taxes.

That means he can give his homie $11 M and keep $11M.

If he has any sense, he'll be able to live off that for the rest of his life.

I didn't even catch that.

From the pictures, they look like they are pretty old anyway. There's no reason why he shouldn't have split that money with his friend besides just being greedy.

Facts plus when you do right good things happen

Back