Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Lord Jamar Is Ok With Chinese People Saying The N- Word

Matike85

Cliff Note: Lord Jamar approves an artist like China Mac to use the N-Word because he grew up around black people

Last edited:
This dude is a dumb ass, does he have this same stance with white people who grew up around blacks?

I don't see a difference between Fat Joe or 69 sayin' it and a chinaman. Its all wack to me

giphy.gif

Came to say the exact fucking thing

If niggas ain't saying shit when every PR rapper says then...

giphy.gif

a pr rapper saying nigga aint the samething as one chinese dude just happening to grow up around black people and taking in the word

Spanish people have gone through the same struggles with us broke bread with us made family's/communities with us maybe that just me being from spanish harlem but that shit aint nowhere near the samething

a pr rapper saying nigga aint the samething as one chinese dude just happening to grow up around black people and taking in the word

Spanish people have gone through the same struggles with us broke bread with us made family's/communities with us maybe that just me being from spanish harlem but that shit aint nowhere near the samething
But I can't join the Latin kings

Nah that's just u.
There's every race in the hood and they're all there cause they ain't gotta choice to be, not cause of some solidarity with black people.

If ricans can say it to u then anyone can

Think I saw Ice Cube give a pass to this cat too talkin bout “Asians is niggas too, if that’s how he feel I don’t have a problem with it”... I was hella disappointed to see Cube say that

Are you latin? Im sure its some black latin kings. Technically latinos being deep in black gangs is an east coast thing. Like i dont think its any mexican bloods in la
yea....that was a joke.
but what im trying to say is.....everyone wants to be included with us yet, we cantr be included with they shit unless they need bodies for war.

Back