Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loqueesha the movie: white dude pretends to be black female

Y’all might be cynical about the “outrage” but I promise that shit important.

They throw shit like this out there to test the waters. If the backlash is lukewarm, you’ll see more and more of this.
yea u see what happen with Sonic, like u said faux outrage is prominent now, but in cases like this, its needed.

not gonna lie I thought this was gonna be some "white chicks" in reverse shit so glad there wasn't actual blackface shit going on here.

with that being said, fuck everyone associated with this movie!
fuck the actors, the supporting cast, the director(s), the lighting crew, the EPs, whoever wrote this shit, whoever pitched this shit, whoever funded this shit, and last but not least....

whoever watches this shit and validates its existence by putting money into this foolishness!

They have the right to make it and other bs like it I have the right to not watch it and encourage others to do the same

Only showing in 5 theaters world wide.

But go head and give this movie more attention than it deserves...

Im sure that will work in yalls favor.

Total Streisand Effect.

Stop talking bout it and it will go away.

Only showing in 5 theaters world wide.

But go head and give this movie more attention than it deserves...

Im sure that will work in yalls favor.

Total Streisand Effect.

Stop talking bout it and it will go away.

Burying your head in the sand isn't really an effective strategy.

Y’all might be cynical about the “outrage” but I promise that shit important.

They throw shit like this out there to test the waters. If the backlash is lukewarm, you’ll see more and more of this.

Fam, it was 20 years between Soul Man and Tropic Thunder. Backlash was minimal for both (IIRC y'all praised RDJ for his role) and 11 years after Tropic Thunder now this.

I really doubt that this type of shit will get traction.

Back