Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
So you're saying we need to disturb the peace so that the comfortable can feel it...I agree with that... How do we do it with limited resources and access?

We need to move forward and think of a plan of action...I agree with that as well....We can begin rebuilding by acknowledging what exactly needs to change....But what if everything needs to change? From the way we vote, to the way we educate the youth, pay structures, prison reform, health care...

Are you suggesting we work within the current structures and try to make it better?? My God brother is a cop and he tried to hit me with the same rhetoric when attempting to recruit me.

I'm gonna tell you like I told him. It's gonna change you before you change it. That's what the programming (training) is all about.
:godisgood:

Lotta gospel being spit this morning.....

So serious question...

What do yall think of the white supremacist groups doing the same thing. Looting and rioting and tearing up our communities and using the same bail money raised for protesters to get off free?

So you're saying we need to disturb the peace so that the comfortable can feel it...I agree with that... How do we do it with limited resources and access?

We need to move forward and think of a plan of action...I agree with that as well....We can begin rebuilding by acknowledging what exactly needs to change....But what if everything needs to change? From the way we vote, to the way we educate the youth, pay structures, prison reform, health care...

Are you suggesting we work within the current structures and try to make it better?? My God brother is a cop and he tried to hit me with the same rhetoric when attempting to recruit me.

I'm gonna tell you like I told him. It's gonna change you before you change it. That's what the programming (training) is all about.
nah.....we have to stay strong minded.

it wont change you if you keep your eyes on your people and the greater good for your people.

it changes those that get addicted to the power.

i know quite a few black cops....they said the change stuff but once they got a taste of that power....they became bigger than the race and struggle.

we need to keep each other grounded and support each others dreams and plans.

everything you said needs to change...needs to change.

and yes, working within the structure to change the structure. this is not about assimilating. this is above having a common goal and moving in silence but speaking among our own.
most boxers will tell you ....its the punch you dont see that does damage.
while the anger now is justified......we are screaming we about to hit you.

so yes, disturb their peace, take control of resources and create influence. we cant let this go back to being ok within a system you dont like.

grow within the system like a cancer and create a situation they must address.

just like people grow within a company then hire more black people because they created influence......something we already do.
same thing just on a greater scale.

its many other parts to this that trickles down to help our community but we need to do something.

So America should belong to us because white folks “looted” this country?

Why not belong to the natives then?

FYI whatever my fam own ain’t going back to no one. White folks can kick rocks.

So America should belong to us because white folks “looted” this country?

Why not belong to the natives then?

FYI whatever my fam own ain’t going back to no one. White folks can kick rocks.
No, but they shouldn't be complaining when the shoe is on the other foot.

Who said I don't want to hear it? I agree its better to fuck up the enemy shit that your own. Also have to remember outside of mom and pop stores black people don't own too many supermarkets and targets, etc. So while they travelling to fuck up the enemy neighborhood the enemy still making money because mom and pop stores can't support whole neighborhoods that need groceries and medicine. So black people still propping up the enemy with money.

You can keep repeating the same shit until you blue in the face and loose your voice. You still have yet to provide a plan or examples of how masses of people who NEED and USE public transportation daily are supposed to travel miles outside of where they live to destroy white people shit to make them uncomfortable.

You just typing some shit that sounds good but not providing the actual leadership you always screaming about to actually get the shit done. Ain't you one thats always screaming about solutions?

Well then nigga provide a solution for the shit you keep typing about.

Your feet going to get held to the fire today!!!

So still no plans or examples?
this is what i want you to do....real talk.

hold me to the fire.

i provided just one solution......but its many that are needed.
and you know a nigga can type
now i can go into detail or i can scratch the surface

Surprised Push ain’t fall to cancel culture for being the president of a company ran by a man that’s basically in favor of white supremacy.
Just saying
You would condemn a man with a proven track record of being for US, because of the actions of his friend?

Really my g?

this is what i want you to do....real talk.

hold me to the fire.

i provided just one solution......but its many that are needed.
and you know a nigga can type
now i can go into detail or i can scratch the surface

Nigga I've been asking you for details for about 3 or 4 posts now but you've yet to provide any.

You haven't provided not 1 solution. What you've done is provide an idea and when asked to provide a plan and examples for that idea you've said a whole bunch of nothing.

Nigga I've been asking you for details for about 3 or 4 posts now but you've yet to provide any.

You haven't provided not 1 solution. What you've done is provide an idea and when asked to provide a plan and examples for that idea you've said a whole bunch of nothing.
*edited*

but thats all just a theory.

Does that mean you admit your Koonye aint for us??

:oreally:

200.gif

Back