Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looks like Conway might have been booked

Thats like 6 o 7 ppl from FBI there to arrest him? what he do? Is his career over?

Uptade: I readthey found 3 kilogram weed

thats like $10000 ? not much

Thats like 6 o 7 ppl from FBI there to arrest him? what he do? Is his career over?

Uptade: I readthey found 3 kilogram weed

thats like $10000 ? not much

That's 6.6 pounds

That's a lot of weed, but what state is it in?

There's some states where possession of weed is legal, but it's still a federal crime hence the FBI.

That's 6.6 pounds

That's a lot of weed, but what state is it in?

There's some states where possession of weed is legal, but it's still a federal crime hence the FBI.

Dumb question...why this dude got that much weed in his possession? Ain't they the hottest click in hip hop rn....

Conway The Machine was reportedly handcuffed but not arrested on Thursday by authorities in Buffalo following the funeral of DJ Shay. Authorities handcuffed the Griselda rapper, but according to HipHopDX, the rapper was released and never taken into custody. Instead, an associate of Conway The Machine was arrested and taken into custody.

The incident occurred following the funeral service of Griselda’s own DJ Shay, who passed away last week from coronavirus complications. A video of authorities handcuffing the rapper circulated on social media Thursday, though later reports said the Griselda rapper was not arrested.

Griselda rapper Conway The Machine was detained and handcuffed by police following the funeral of his friend and collaborator DJ Shay.
Last evening, footage began circulating in which Conway The Machine was seen in handcuffs, surrounded by law enforcement officers. It didn't take long for rumors of his arrest to follow with no clear information.

A member of Conway's team confirmed to HNHH that the Griselda rapper was leaving the funeral of his friend and collaborator DJ Shay, a cherished mentor figure in the Griselda camp. On his way out, Conway, his wife, and two of his associates were stopped by police, handcuffed, and detained for a brief period; the reason for the detainment remains unknown. Though one of Conway's associates was arrested, Machine and the others were released.

At this time, the Griselda camp has yet to issue a statement on what transpired. It should be noted that one fan hit up Westside Gunn's Instagram page to inquire about Conway's status, asking if the From King To A God rapper was good. "Great," replied Gunn, saying nothing more than that.

Despite the uncertainty surrounding Conway's detainment, many have taken issue with the police's decision to move on the rapper during a funeral. It goes without saying that the loss of DJ Shay has greatly impacted the Griselda camp, and projects by Armani Caesar and Westside Gunn have already been delayed following his passing. As of now, Conway's From King To A God is still slated for September 11th, with guest appearances from Method Man, Lloyd Banks, Havoc, and more. Rest in peace to DJ Shay.

Amen...lotta rich niggas had unnecessary legal issues due to not employing a weed/gun/ miscellaneous illegal things carrier
Big facts.....i ve been saying this shit for YEARS like nigga the breadwinner ain’t posed to eat the charge, you take while I m out here getting money making sure both our families good
Like how can niggas sit there and watch Lil Wayne sit down down for two years in the middle of his height

in sum cases cops will still charge them if they feel like the evidence is there instead of the fall guy

I think even in Wayne case they found his DNA on the gun so they was gon bam him anyways

Back