Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lookin’ Ass N*gga

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Watching reruns of Insecure on HBO this past weekend, I was laying on the foot of the bed, turn around to ask him a question about what Lawrence had said this nigga strolling through my phone :dfbruh: and I’m sitting there like :niggawhat: the hell you doing. He tells me he just wanted to stroll through my messages right quick. Nigga right quick :lilb:.....this nigga never cease to amaze me with the bullshit sometimes :scust1:

Watching reruns of Insecure on HBO this past weekend, I was laying on the foot of the bed, turn around to ask him a question about what Lawrence had said this nigga strolling through my phone :dfbruh: and I’m sitting there like :niggawhat: the hell you doing. He tells me he just wanted to stroll through my messages right quick. Nigga right quick :lilb:.....this nigga never cease to amaze me with the bullshit sometimes :scust1:
You ever looked through his shit?

I rather someone not touch my stuff, that is the most annoying thing ever.
I also don't believe in the saying "you find what you're looking for" because it shouldn't be shit to find whether someone is looking or not PERIOD.

Still...don't touch my shit.

I rather someone not touch my stuff, that is the most annoying thing ever.
I also don't believe in the saying "you find what you're looking for" because it shouldn't be shit to find whether someone is looking or not PERIOD.

Still...don't touch my shit.
There’s always gonna be something in someone personal business that u wont like seeing..always

There’s always gonna be something in someone personal business that u wont like seeing..always

*insert eye roll here*
I'm sure we all know why people look through phones most of the time.

You must be laid back?
He might be used to drama.
So since you're not giving him that....he thinks you're cheating or that someone else has your attention.

I see this thread about to make my pressure go up.

INB4 @BNE comes in and says ole boy had every right to go thru Jazzy's phone cuz obviously she hiding something wit her sneaky azzz. Lol

Again. Your phone is your phone. No one should violate that. I have her password and she has mine. But if she ever fixed herself to go into a text conversation to see what was said there would be a problem and I would never go into her phone like that. She has been in my phone and said who is that because she didnt recognize a name or something or as anyone with a child knows your kid will open a conversation but digging, nope don’t do it.

Back