Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lookadis…DeltaPalooza

AP-NBA-Finals-Basketball.jpeg

i hate outdoor festivals

covid, no covid

its the worst experience known to man. 21 yr olds passing out from mixing dark and light liquor, its hot, long ass lines for food and drinks, food $40 from some questionable looking food truck, $20 for a cup of wine the size of a shot glass, its hot, nowhere to sit, ppl packed like sardines near the front of the stage so you cant see (im 5’3), sound is horrible, its hot, being hit on by young ass niggas with deodorant crumbs under their arms, its hot, random white people dancing off beat all in the fucking way, random white ppl looking back at you winking whenever the word nigga is said in a song, security the size of a mac truck busting thru because some chick is near death in the crowd after taking 8 shotguns of kush to the face and oh! did i mention its fucking hot!!?!?

49AA5AB9-6A45-4305-90C2-05B5FC8863B9.gif

Last edited:
i hate outdoor festivals

covid, no covid

its the worst experience known to man. 21 yr olds passing out from mixing dark and light liquor, its hot, long ass lines for food and drinks, food $40 from some questionable looking food truck, $20 for a cup of wine the size of a shot glass, its hot, nowhere to sit, ppl packed like sardines near the front of the stage so you cant see (im 5’3), sound is horrible, its hot, being hit on by young ass niggas with deodorant crumbs under their arms, its hot, random white people dancing off beat all in the fucking way, random white ppl looking back you winking whenever the word nigga is said in a song, security the size of a mac truck busting thru because some chick is near death in the crowd after taking 8 shotguns of kush to the face and oh! did i mention its fucking hot!!?!?

View attachment 603142
Im sure you're a blast at parties.....

Back