Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW London PAWG Sophie O'Neill

her sub got shut down on reddit and unless im missing something she doesnt have paid content or explicit content so i dont see why it would be banned

her sub got shut down on reddit and unless im missing something she doesnt have paid content or explicit content so i dont see why it would be banned
That's definitely weird. Unless she's trying to keep all eyes on her IG? Don't IG models get paid based on how much engagement they get when repping brands or something like that? Maybe that's why?

That's definitely weird. Unless she's trying to keep all eyes on her IG? Don't IG models get paid based on how much engagement they get when repping brands or something like that? Maybe that's why?
maybe youre right but im a be pissed something serious dropped and i just missed it
DLMw.gif

maybe youre right but im a be pissed something serious dropped and i just missed it
DLMw.gif
She did a Q&A om her ig stories and someone ask her, "if the rumors are true"? And then she reply with a "what rumors"? So maybe she started looking for herself on the internet or that guy get her to reddit 🤷‍♂️

Back