Welcome To aBlackWeb

Logic on Joe Budden: “He’s a person who’s led to part of my depression.”

Damn near had to cuss a nigga at tha job out after a week of him telling me how I need that new Logic album in my life....after I told this man continuously I don’t fuck wit’ dudes music...I’ve said it on here before as well I don’t know why but this kid is mad aggravating and I’ve tried before but just can’t stand dudes music....I don’t wish mental health issues on anybody but I could give a fuck less if he never uttered another bar...

:ualreadyknow:

Cussing out a grown ass man cause you don't wanna listen to music is fuckin crazy

Continuously tellin’ a grown man how he needs to listen to something he’s said on several occasions he don’t wanna listen to is fuckin’ crazier...

:foh5:

Didnt Logic also complain the hood dont love his music enough? This seems like the kid who will always find something to complain about. How you one of the top selling rappers with a big fan base, but call your self an outsider because you dont get invited to hood get togethers. What a damn cornball. This is exactly the kinda shit why people call him white. What black kid you know that isnt hood, is mad hood niggas dont fuck with them? This the shit a white kid would tell his mom and she'd try to make them hang out with him.
Now he's blaming his depression on a guy who said he doesnt care for his music on his podcast, like Joe is his father. This is just going to make people double down, watch.

Back