Welcome To aBlackWeb

Logic Ft. Eminem - Homicide

That mf’s white, foh with that ancestry.com bullshit.

And?

Both of them have white mothers and black fathers... lol

Do we really need to do this?

One has the option and has been using the option within his career to use his white privilege. If he gets pulled over, the cops will never know he’s black unless he tells them.

Niggas like Malcolm x, cole, drake, Obama etc don’t have that option or that privilege. They’re black, period.

Do we really need to do this?

One has the option and has been using the option within his career to use his white privilege. If he gets pulled over, the cops will never know he’s black unless he tells them.

Niggas like Malcolm x, cole, drake, Obama etc don’t have that option or that privilege. They’re black, period.

Nah we dont.. lol

Alls I'm saying is just cuz he can pass for white doesnt erase the fact that his dad is black *shrugs*

If Drake was a shade or two lighter would you have let that blackface shit slide? lol jussayin.

But I dont wanna derail the thread.

I haven't listened to this shit again since it dropped. Lol they talked about it briefly on the Joe budden podcast today

I’m on 3 hrs of sleep, so u would’ve won this debate lol

I was wondering how a logic/em thread got to 2 pages and turns out its bcuz yall dont like logic sayin nigga lol.

Back