Welcome To aBlackWeb

I finally started this up. first episode was interesting

The woman in the well shouldn't have revealed herself yet as she could have received all of the keys from the gullible kid and then dip lol

Lol I'm going through season 1 right now. Just got to the part where the middle child shows the mind/brain key to the guy she likes. Of course she'd be dumb enough to show someone it. At least the older brother is just throwing books in his so he can gain points with his crush

Lol I'm going through season 1 right now. Just got to the part where the middle child shows the mind/brain key to the guy she likes. Of course she'd be dumb enough to show someone it. At least the older brother is just throwing books in his so he can gain points with his crush
They all dumb and reckless with them damn keys

Yo this shit was assssssss.

I gave it a thumbs down, removed it from my list as well. Shit was just dumb all the way around. Fuck a season 3
Show is solid lol but there are issues. If you don't like the concept then I can see how it can be uninteresting. The key and magic concept makes it enterraining to me

Show is solid lol but there are issues. If you don't like the concept then I can see how it can be uninteresting. The key and magic concept makes it enterraining to me
Oh no brotha Vulcan. The concept is what pulled me in. That's not the issue

The issues are as follows:

The whole fucking show!!! I haven't googled the actors but I know a 20+ yr old something playing a high school kid when I see one. The black dude with the fucked up hairline and flat top was terrible. Scot? Must be some British shit. He only got one T in Scott.

I'm being dead serious when I ask this. Is Bodie a boy irl? He reminds me so much of the actress that played Arya from GOT in the early seasons. Are they related??😳😳

The mama might as well had just went upstairs like Judy from family matters and never come back down. Her story line was so terrible. The uncle too. I knew the season was gonna be shitty when his role increased. Was it established he was gay in the first season or did they use season 2 to check a box?

Then, to top it off, Dodge or the dude that played dodge, man I wanted to punch that mothafucka every scene he was in. Nigga asking a million questions about the keys and not a single one of em like "yo, why you keep asking a million questions about these keys". These kids awareness is fucking -1000.

Oh, the older brother with that dumb ass look on his face on every scene. Like he was trying to constantly remember his lines. That trembling in his voice really fucking bothered me man. He probably had to shave every 5 hours or some shit. I could see the beard trying to emerge in every other scene he was in. His "you lose the ability to remember magic as you get closer to 18" every other 3 min was stupid as well. Like, we get it.

The actor that played the ancestor that was brought back. I can't remember the lone role I've enjoyed from him but every other thing he's been in, he was horrible. Look like they got the clowns from chick FIL a Thursday family night to do the makeup on him too.

I might've missed it but how tf was Ellie able to come back?

THE INTERRACIAL LOVE INTERESTS...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Man mothafuck this show

I never understood why Gabe was a woman. Was it the demon that chose it?

Eden played a great crazy evil woman

I like the new villain

Fresh Prince definitely should've never messed with that chick again but we all know will is doomed to make bad decisions romantically.

Midway through I was cheering for gabe cause these kids so fuckin stupid.
It deadass seems like gabe is the mc anyway.
Dude just be right there just in time to get some useful information, always.

Then iceman faggot ass really made the key exactly to specifics......a muthafuckin potential doomsday weapon
They all deserve to die
Oh and again
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Man I am just now watching this show. I am on S1 E8 (haven't read through this thread because of spoilers). It's good but white people do some dumb ass shit...they let the witch lady get all the damn keys. I will report back later my final thought but shit made me mad.

This why I fucked with Lovecraft County magic type stuff....the black folks were way sharper.

Last edited:
Man I just watching this. I am on S1 E8 (haven't read through this thread because of spoilers). It's good but white people do some dumb ass shit...they let the witch lady get all the damn keys. I will report....that shit made me mad.

This why I fucked with Lovecraft County magic type stuff....the black folks were way sharper.
They were getting on my nerves bruh. Telling everyone, being reckless with the keys and just being naive

The mind key to go inside mine or someone's head, anywhere key for obvious reasons, and music box key to make anyone do what I want

The ghost one is too freaky for me

I loved the Ghost key! But definitely the mind key, fire key and anywhere key

Back