Welcome To aBlackWeb

Comic is critically acclaimed. I tried watching the first episode but couldn't get into it. May try again.

Interesting premise.

I watched a few episodes. It's decent.... nothing mind blowing though. I'll keep watching to see where they take the story

Comic is critically acclaimed. I tried watching the first episode but couldn't get into it. May try again.
It is a dope comic.
The minute I finished reading it I knew it could make a dope movie.

Just binged the season as expected they threw a couple things in there mainly black people.

I fux with it. Little girl was annoying af. Young british fresh prince shoulda told that hoe kick rocks

It is a dope comic.

Just binged the season as expected they threw a couple things in there mainly black people.

I fux with it. Little girl was annoying af. Young british fresh prince shoulda told that hoe kick rocks

100% truth

Finished this yesterday

This was borderline butt

I was surprised at the plot twists but I think it was maybe 2 episodes too long

My biggest issue with the show is it waited practically 9 episodes before someone clued the mother in on what was happening only for them to make it seem like she was tripping again

I felt like as a family they had like 5 min of total screen time. All those kids were on their own too much.. Maybe that's just white people or something but idk

Not familiar with the source material so please if I'm off base, let me know

And I thought I saw Stephen King at the end. I knew I wasn't tripping

We in episode 5.

Maybe because I been watching this high off my ass..... But this shit is amazing bruh ?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
It is a dope comic.

That chick annoyed tf outta me. Whore tendencies.

Yeah the daughter is ridiculously unbearable.

She killed her fear and became an impulsive sociopathic whore

Second season was dope. Hope they do a third.

Edit: Just saw that season 3 is already confirmed.

i'm not feeling this season AT ALL...

got a few more left before i give a full review but SO many eye roll moments

Back