Welcome To aBlackWeb

LMAO when testing your man goes wrong

ya'll gotta chill lmao

i wanna live in ya'lls world if thats "rough" and looking like she sells similac and weed smh

this ole haf world is trash

ya'll gotta chill lmao

i wanna live in ya'lls world if thats "rough" and looking like she sells similac and weed smh

Soooo... Theres this lady at the gym that has fat transfers and implants.

She thinks she's cute.

She aint.

She thinks i look at her cause I think she cute.... When in fact Im looking at her like she is a gotdamn medical oddity.

Underdeveloped bodies aint my type of hype

Screenshot from 2019-03-28 13-29-11.png

bobby-dnw.gif

ya'll gotta chill lmao

That's what I'm saying.

Maybe I just been married too long and some strange is more attractive to me than it normally would be, lol.

page 3 will now consist of several men attempting to confirm what a 13 yr old body is supposed to look like. participation in this conversation does not automatically make any poster a pedophile, although they will be regarded as such.

:ghost:

this aBW Flash Foward™ was sponsored by Kandy's Kreations and all the corner store clerks that know not to put the gars in the bag
shaqface.0.gif

Good thing I read this post

That's what I'm saying.

Maybe I just been married too long and some strange is more attractive to me than it normally would be, lol.

Up until the chick I'm seeing now I've lived for the strange. Don't let these niggas bring you down. Don't be ashamed.

Back