Welcome To aBlackWeb

LMAO!!! Burger King trolls McDonald's with 1 cent burger promotion

U can't beat a burger 1 penny. They got other good ass deals on the app, I just slid through and bought mad shit.

lol at goldie acting like he black friday shopping at BK

been saying this for a couple years now

the 10 nuggets for change......they be having 2 for 2's.....breakfast damn near free lmao

this is essentially slipping in the shower and grabbing at the air for that imaginary handle

this is funny but they're done....only a matter of time

Burger King will never die.

Bookmark it.

been saying this for a couple years now

the 10 nuggets for change......they be having 2 for 2's.....breakfast damn near free lmao

this is essentially slipping in the shower and grabbing at the air for that imaginary handle

this is funny but they're done....only a matter of time

Half they're nickel and dimin' and quarterin' b/c it cost virtually pennies for them to make most of that processed stuff. And of course all small shit and to some big shit.

As long as there's po' folk/non cooks round, McDonald's and BK as bad they are, they ain't goin' no where.

Last edited:
Half they're nickel and dimin' and quarterin' b/c it cost virtually pennies for them to make most of that processed stuff. And of course all small shit and to some big shit.

McDonald's as bad as it is, ain't goin' no where and neither is BK.

yeah i really couldnt tell you about them as a whole company

I know there's only 2 left here...and the ones that still go there are true die hard burger kingers

wouldnt be surprised if they get bought out or something but Im sure the brand will stay

yeah i really couldnt tell you about them as a whole company

I know there's only 2 left here...and the ones that still go there are true die hard burger kingers

wouldnt be surprised if they get bought out or something but Im sure the brand will stay

What part of the Boot you in?

This is on until DEC 12.
Maybe y'all should remove it.
Did some research.
The profit from this is access to your phone and whereabouts.
Easier to get a lock on you by you moving between two preset points.

i guess the fact that they can give away their signature burger for that amount of money is concerning

they're not going to take a loss in this, so how much you think they are paying per patty to be able to give it away for that price?
Corporate reimburses the franchisee for every burger they sell for $0.01. They are hoping to increase sales nationwide thus make more money from the franchises in the long run.

Franchisee rarely foots the bill for sure shit like this.

It had to have been a doordash or grubhub delivery order.

For those prices you'd be better off eating at ChickFilA.
Who so lazy they cant go out to McDonald's to get food and have to use door dash? There's one on every corner! Lol

Who so lazy they cant go out to McDonald's to get food and have to use door dash? There's one on every corner! Lol

I've personally used door dash only twice. Last year while we were moving across country, after we made the drive from Vegas to Kingman, AZ and were sitting in the hotel room. I wasn't about to haul all our shit around Kingman, find the McD's, and pull our shit through the drive thru. Nah b, I broke down and made a DD account and got dinner delivered.

Back