Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lloyd Banks Retiring

"Just goes to show you what a mess the industry has become..they’ll rather cover everything that happens around the music..than the actual music itself..I hope all these outlets support me when I drop..have a good day," he said.

We need a new Banks album with some great production, not knocking the mixtape production because some of that shit is nice but I miss the old days when talented rappers had big album budgets.

Yo why has your name been changed to Pedophile?

A chick was posing in a pic as a child in her underwear and I had a problem with it and these bitches got up in arms. So not wanting to see that at work while people passing by somehow makes me that in the bimbo's minds.

A chick was posing in a pic as a child in her underwear and I had a problem with it and these bitches got up in arms. So not wanting to see that at work while people passing by somehow makes me that in the bimbo's minds.

Leaving out the logical part of not looking at ABW while at work. Also you really think people at your job gonna think you a perv for a baby pic?

Leaving out the logical part of not looking at ABW while at work. Also you really think people at your job gonna think you a perv for a baby pic?

I should be able to post like I always do at work so cut the clown shit out. That baby pic isn't of me or my shorty's so yes. No matter what you come up with I'll disagree so no need to keep harping on it.

Banks was that dude in high school. Hoes loved that Keri Hilson joint, "Help."

Back