Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED LL Cool J Calls Out Jay-Z?

test
...i still don't understand this whole blue check mark thing. But I don't have twitter either. Rightfully so. Smh.

It doesn’t mean anything when blue checks can be bought for like 8.99 a month or some dumb shit.

They used to mean something before, but now that it’s monetized, it’s over. Gold checks are supposed to be the true verified accounts of organizations/celebrities but a lot of organizations and celebrities opt out of paying for all that

...i still don't understand this whole blue check mark thing. But I don't have twitter either. Rightfully so. Smh.

Basically verified accounts get payouts based on the amount of traffic they can draw to their pages. So people have been subscribing and then making either flat out lies and/or intentionally inflammatory tweets to force engagement.

Jay-Z kind of just gave up on Rapping because he’s a billionaire he don’t need to go on tours no more he’s set for life LL needs to sit this one out

All of us are trying to work hard enough so we don't have to work at all. That's the fucked up system they got us in.

I doubt show money is attractive to Jay-Z these days.

If Jay-Z made enough that he doesn't have to get on stage anymore or transitions to another part of the business who are any of us much less ll cool j to complain.

We all running the race 🤷🏿‍♂️
I couldn't make out what LL was saying but, to add on to what @TTBF said,

Jay Z should have enough money, invested properly, so he doesn't have to do anything for the rest of his life.
LL didn’t call out Jay…
Okay now that that’s out the way…

The reason people “think” LL is talking about Jay is because Jay acts as if he’s bigger than the culture..

It’s not about having enough money to not have to create music or never have to perform again..

Hop Hop is a culture/art form..
If you love the culture then you should continue to contribute.. No matter how much money you got..

LL didn’t call out Jay…

The reason people “think” LL is talking about Jay is because Jay acts as if he’s bigger than the culture..

It’s not about having enough money to not have to create music or never have to perform again..

If you love the culture then you should continue to contribute.. No matter how much money you got..

It could be about the art and culture to you but it might have never been about that to Jay. This shit is a job. A means to an end.

These mfs want to be rich and famous. All that other shit is overblown.

LL didn’t call out Jay…

I take your point.

But it ain't like this is offbrand for Jay Z.
He's always been this way.

A bunch of aging, hip hop heads expecting a Christmas miracle at the 11th hour from this nigga just need to let this shit go.

LL-Cool-J-deathstare.jpg
😂

*scratches head*

How is Jay actin like he's bigger than the culture? Like I need an example.

It could be about the art and culture to you but it might have never been about that to Jay. This shit is a job. A means to an end.

These mfs want to be rich and famous. All that other shit is overblown.
That was my next point!

A lot of people exploited and used the culture/HipHop as a means to get rich.. Notice most of them aren’t around anymore, they got their bag and got the fuck out the way…

That was my next point!

A lot of people exploited and used the culture/HipHop as a means to get rich.. Notice most of them aren’t around anymore, they got their bag and got the fuck out the way…
It also might be that some ppl legit grew out of the performance aspect of the culture. Some performers in any medium get to a point where performing becomes an arbitrary thing. Ppl like Jay will always be part of the culture, but I noticed him getting bored with rap since BP2. I myself haven't lifted my pen in years and I'm broke as fuck. A 50+ year old wearing a muscle blouse throwing subs is not gonna get me to come outside.

The irony of a Twitter handle “my name is my name” posting fake stories.

Do they even know what that saying means?

Back