Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lizzo Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Employees

test
This question has been answered already
In fact I think you asked this
Clearly you disagree and that’s fine

When stacked against previous Super Bowl halftime show headliners her arms too short to box wit those folks. She don’t have the body of work to carry a SB Halftime show

This question has been answered already
In fact I think you asked this
Clearly you disagree and that’s fine

When stacked against previous Super Bowl halftime show headliners her arms too short to box wit those folks. She don’t have the body of work to carry a SB Halftime show
You asked why she was being considered for the halftime show and I said she's an award winning singer and performer

I'm asking why you think she's a terrible choice because it seems like you just don't like her and her music

I'm ok with some of her music but I'd prefer they ask someone else because I'd rather the halftime show have more variety than it has in the past

You asked why she was being considered for the halftime show and I said she's an award winning singer and performer

I'm asking why you think she's a terrible choice because it seems like you just don't like her and her music

I'm ok with some of her music but I'd prefer they ask someone else because I'd rather the halftime show have more variety than it has in the past

You saying “I don’t like her and her music” are assumptions that you came up with cause nowhere in anything I said gives Off those implications that it’s a personal thing. Idc about Lizzo like that

When compared to a Dre, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and others in the past her musical catalog does not stand up to headline something like the SB. That’s it that’s all. So my guy @IP360 sayin “she fat” has nothing to do with my reasoning

😐😐😐😐

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tumblr_omz2nkV8oS1vet0bvo1_75sq.gifv

Back