Welcome To aBlackWeb

List of Food That's Bad For You

And that's the key right there: EXCESS.

Eaten like a person with sense, nothing comes from consuming sugar or salt; your body requires both to function properly. It's over-consumption that's the problem. Niggas can die from drinking too much water ffs.

You also need to separate the chemicals from the meats: There's still free range, grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free meats for sale, usually found at a local farm. Get your hands on some and you ain't gotta worry about shit like ractopmine in the food.
You really believe that organic nonsense, I've watched couple news investigation showing that what you buy is not raised organically but is labeled organic

Are you serious dude , excess sugar , salt & added ingredients are bad for your body . There is no reason for grown people to be drinking milk. Our meat industry uses a growth hormone called Ractopamine to lean beef , pigs & turkey . We have a lot of cases of diabetics around the world. The stuff listed doesn't need to be explained on why they are bad to a grown man
Wut? Lol

You have IBS or something?

Are you lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy?
No

The only benefit I see to still drinking cows milk as an adult is the calories and fat content to which you can get from other foods.

I can't think of any other mammals that drink other mammals milk off the top of my head.

Edit: I get an allergic reaction to whey

No

The only benefit I see to still drinking cows milk as an adult is the calories and fat content to which you can get from other foods.

I can't think of any other mammals that drink other mammals milk off the top of my head.

Edit: I get an allergic reaction to whey
Strange. But if it works for you 🤷‍♂️

Lol I was ending it because it's weird to me but I know some people either can't handle certain foods or don't eat something because of religious reasons or whatever

I like cereal 🤷‍♂️ lol

I talk shit about almond kool aid (aka almond "milk"), but the plain, unsweetened shit is the only way I can eat cereal.

And I'm still outchea talkin' mega shit about almond milk.

Us Natives are horribly lactose intolerant.

Last edited:
Back