Welcome To aBlackWeb

List of Food That's Bad For You

View attachment 1395582

But black dynamite I eat peanut butter, honey, and milk everyday

Shoutout to @AP3.0

I got Jif Natural PB in the cabinet. That shit got 5 ingredients and not a single man-made chemical in it: Peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt, molasses. Unless I sat there and ate a vat of the shit by myself, there's no way it kills me, even long term.

And honey??? Niggas been eatin' honey for thousands of years, fuck is he talmbout?

He hit it on the head
Milk
Peanut butter
Juices
Soda pop
Processed meats
Sugar
Greasy or fried foods
Salt
Chips

He hit it on the head
Milk
Peanut butter
Juices
Soda pop
Processed meats
Sugar
Greasy or fried foods
Salt
Chips

He looks like an idiot shaking his head like that.

Without a detailed, fact laden explanation (with links to scholarly research to back up his points) as to WHY any of it's bad, he's just another fucktard with a phone and a TikTok account making shit for likes.

Please explain.

The context on what makes some of those items bad for you. He can be right about the honey and peanut butter. Only way it’s unhealthy if it’s not natural and has unnecessary things added to it.
Are you serious dude , excess sugar , salt & added ingredients are bad for your body . There is no reason for grown people to be drinking milk. Our meat industry uses a growth hormone called Ractopamine to lean beef , pigs & turkey . We have a lot of cases of diabetics around the world. The stuff listed doesn't need to be explained on why they are bad to a grown man

Moderation is missing

Also, no one should be eating imitation Crab meat. It's terrible for your taste buds

Are you serious dude , excess sugar , salt & added ingredients are bad for your body . There is no reason for grown people to be drinking milk. Our meat industry uses a growth hormone called Ractopamine to lean beef , pigs & turkey . We have a lot of cases of diabetics around the world. The stuff listed doesn't need to be explained on why they are bad to a grown man

And that's the key right there: EXCESS.

Eaten like a person with sense, nothing comes from consuming sugar or salt; your body requires both to function properly. It's over-consumption that's the problem. Niggas can die from drinking too much water ffs.

You also need to separate the chemicals from the meats: There's still free range, grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free meats for sale, usually found at a local farm. Get your hands on some and you ain't gotta worry about shit like ractopmine in the food.

Back