Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Lil Yachty ft J. Cole - The Secret Recipe (COLE WORLD!! 🔥)

I should of known you had already seen it

im surprised nobody else posted it sooner but they probably saw yachty name and scrolled on by.

Its worth the listen just for that Cole verse though
I wish Lil Boat wasn’t on it at all. I don’t like his rap voice. His flow here is different, yet terrible. I guess he said eff the beat. I had to fst fwd to Cole’s verse.

Cole murked it.

Yatchy can sometimes be bareable or a slick bop like every track he does with Detroit guys like Tee Grizzly and Sada Baby. But he was horrible asf.

Now that you mention it I think I have heard him on a track w/ Tee Grizzly where he had a different flow

Proud of Lil Yatchy evolution man. Alot of other rap niggas be trying to stay comfortable and do the same shit but Boat been trying to grow. Alot of folks probably won't like his flow or voice but he was snapping and came along way from being a shitty SoundCloud rapper.

J Cole.....sheesh

From The D to The A a bop.

Boat been dabbling in the Detroit sound for a minute, now he doing psychedelic rock, alternative trap shit, now he also working with Alchemist in the boom bap shit.

Like I said it's honorable, niggas probably still won't like it but as a artist I respect it.

Back