Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne vs 50 Cent Verzuz who do you think would win?

Who wins

• Total voters
I think Wayne fell off after Carter 3 but Wayne and it ain't even close.

Wayne's run was longer
better features
better catalog

And if we being honest mainly 50 diehards really know his mixtape stuff. While Wayne mixtape run is damn near considered more than his actual albums.

50 fell off after that battle w/ Kanye. When he had to hit the reset button like 10 times cuz none of them fist single was hittin'

50's most memorable work after that 3rd album was that ft. wit Jermaih and the Power intro. lol

I think Wayne fell off after Carter 3 but Wayne and it ain't even close.

Wayne's run was longer
better features
better catalog

And if we being honest mainly 50 diehards really know his mixtape stuff. While Wayne mixtape run is damn near considered more than his actual albums.

50 fell off after that battle w/ Kanye. When he had to hit the reset button like 10 times cuz none of them fist single was hittin'

50's most memorable work after that 3rd album was that ft. wit Jermaih and the Power intro. lol
20 vs 20, 50 got him

I could care less what women listening to

jay-z-eww.gif
............so you was dancing in the club wit a buncha dudes?

Wayne has the 2nd most billboard hit records than any artist from any genre and his protege is #1. It's 2 different levels.

For most people Back That Azz Up is a finale song, Wayne can throw that in at #6 lol
I was talking about the TI part lmao.

And Wayne gets to use back that ass up?? Hmm. How many tracks are really gonna be Drake records that Wayne is gonna pawn off I wonder

Back