Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne Ripped For His Response To George Floyd Killing: We Should ‘Place The Blame On Ourselves’

Nigga hasn't been from Louisiana since Katrina

The Wayne I grew up with died in Katrina as far as I'm concerned

Born and raised in Nola but don't fuck with the saints at all. Nigga was on ESPN jacking off to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Don't fuck with the basketball team either. He fuck with the Lakers and whoever is winning at the time.

Nigga only comes back here for his lil weezyana fest.

He done let other people move here and do more for his hometown than he ever has with more money and resources.

Nigga made a song saying he too hollygrove for Hollywood when that is the furthest thing from the truth. He should replace the order of the cities.

Zion Williamson >>>> lil coonchi.

S/o @Busta Carmichael

So again, don't at me to no fuck shit

You really need to make a diss track

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_49c8f1bb-95fd-5a44-9fc6-8c058224201a.html

Same Cop that Saved Wayne was fired for tasing and making racial slurs to a black man. Wayne must've caught him in a good mood that day he saved him !
:word??:

Article says Wayne accidently shot himself in the chest while playing with a hand gun aged 12.

I can see why he'd have some affinity to police for saving his life, but that doesn't excuse all the BS he's said against black people be it directly or indirectly in our own best interests.

Niggas get money and get real comfortable and forget where they come from and act like the "rules" don't apply to them anymore.

Wayne always dickrides the pigs because a pig saved his dumbass life when he shot his dumbass self with his (real) father's gun

he's said this repeatedly and really seems to believe a cop helping him once proves police brutality doesn't exist

Kanye made Cop Shot The Kid, how quickly we forget

and that was probably the WOAT Kanye beat, nigga really looped Slick Rick and called it a day like that shit wasn't annoying after 8 seconds

And having said that, we were going through similar problems back in the 1980s. The jewish media (primarily The Source) propped KRS One to be the leader of our generation (also Chuck D). KRS One dropped out of high school and never went to college. He's not qualified to lead anything because he's not really that knowledgeable (but I was 15 years old and I didn't understand that). The jewish media had KRS One going around to colleges and giving lectures, but they wouldn't support Louis Farrakhan going around to colleges and giving lectures. Louis Farrakhan was a real threat and they needed somebody or something to blow smoke and mirrors to make it appear that there was a new leader, so they (the media) picked KRS and Chuck D to be the voice of our generation when Louis Farrakhan would have been much more effective if he had the same access to media outlets.

but Chuck D literally made it a point to showcase Farrakhan in his lyrics so that young people would look him up and learn more. He did more to put dude name out there than anybody else. Farrakhan was born in 1933, old men can't be the voice of a young generation and Farrakhan himself would probably tell you as much. KRS didn't have any real access to non-music media outlets - wasn't no KRS on 60 Minutes or Nightline or Larry King or the New York Times opinion pages - and giving a lecture at a college is really not a big deal and famous celebrities with no school background do it all the time. Hell, KRS was never in the news like that - Chuck D was because Public Enemy had real controversies, they were the BIGGEST act in hip-hop at their peak, they were directly beefing with journalists, and they were touring with U2 & Anthrax. White people were AFRAID of Public Enemy......they never heard of a KRS-One.

we can't expect celebrities to be literal leaders like local community figures but their voice is important........its like Tupac's quote about "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world"

Still top 3 DOA ( Not 1 or 2)

tenor.gif

Back