Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Lil Wayne - Kant Nobody (Feat. DMX, Prod by Swizz Beatz)

Niggas legit be on Al Greens Internet disrespecting Mannie Fresh on the daily

I'm convinced more than ever you niggas were not allowed outside growing up
Yea niggas trippin like that cash money run wasnt legendary lol. My first album i paid for was baller blockin 😂

Seriously, what’s a dope non cash money Mannie beat besides Top Back?
Brotha,I don't give a flying fuck about non cash money beats

The nigga berthed an entire sound and did beats for an entire fucking label by himself that went onto sell millions of records. Y'all not just gonna gloss over his accomplishments and try to just act like any nigga could've done it

But I'ma throw "and then what", "I'm the greatest" , "used to" in the hat just off the top my head.

Y'all niggas gonna respect this dude

Edit:
big things poppin -TI
Subenstein - KRIT

Last edited:
Brotha,I don't give a flying fuck about non cash money beats

The nigga berthed an entire sound and did beats for an entire fucking label by himself that went onto sell millions of records. Y'all not just gonna gloss over his accomplishments and try to just act like any nigga could've done it

But I'ma throw "and then what", "I'm the greatest" , "used to" in the hat just off the top my head.

Y'all niggas gonna respect this dude
No one glossed over his accomplishments bro

You have him ranked higher than DJ Premier👀👀👀

I'm just checking the temperature of the room bro

I go no beef with Mannie, he gave Weezy F a great template to grow with
The nigga produced all but like 2 songs on the first Carter which was a complete 180 from everything on 500 Degreez

The nigga resume is impeccable and should be mentioned with the goats of producing

Yeah, I played all 3 and they all definitely fall into that “if you heard one, you’ve heard them all” category. Eminem production has that problem. Not comparing them but just saying.

Also Swiss has dope non Ruff Ryders beats, Premo has dope non GangStarr beats, Kanye got dope non Rocafella beats, Dre got dope non Death Row beats. Respectfully I don’t think ya mans is what you think he is.

Yeah, I played all 3 and they all definitely fall into that “if you heard one, you’ve heard them all” category. Eminem production has that problem. Not comparing them but just saying.

Also Swiss has dope non Ruff Ryders beats, Premo has dope non GangStarr beats, Kanye got dope non Rocafella beats, Dre got dope non Death Row beats. Respectfully I don’t think ya mans is what you think he is.
Ok 🤝🏾

Fresh is goat status and that's all that matters to me

Edit: nah fuck that

Play Single ladies and you've heard every Swizz beatz beat

Stop giving this nigga a pass cause he able to get a Wayne feature every 5 years

Back