Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil reese shot in Chicago again?

he got caught slipping by 2 different cats at the same time?? (The 55 year old man and a random shooter shooting at Reese?) .. that's crazy lol .. imagine running into 2 different opps that don't know each other at the same time? shit sounds like a whole ass cartoon like what are the chances? Lmao

he got caught slipping by 2 different cats at the same time?? (The 55 year old man and a random shooter shooting at Reese?) .. that's crazy lol .. imagine running into 2 different opps that don't know each other at the same time? shit sounds like a whole ass cartoon like what are the chances? Lmao
i believe the 55 year old man was following the car in his car, when he found them he then called his son and when the son pulled up they went at reese

i believe the 55 year old man was following the car in his car, when he found them he then called his son and when the son pulled up they went at reese
ye probably thats crazy.. not much lil reese could do i guess lol. Now we will wait and see if he gonna forgive them or revenge

damn if pops 55 the son prolly half that.....making him Reese's age and being in the Chi he's probably a fan

crazy.....im trying to imagine tracking my shit down w/ Sr and we roll up and Big Krit sittin in my shit

FoolishUnselfishCurassow-max-1mb.gif

i mean given what Reese is supposedly about, they did right

but I wouldnt shoot Krit if I recognized him lol

damn if pops 55 the son prolly half that.....making him Reese's age and being in the Chi he's probably a fan

crazy.....im trying to imagine tracking my shit down w/ Sr and we roll up and Big Krit sittin in my shit

FoolishUnselfishCurassow-max-1mb.gif
the son threw up gd sign in reese face

Back