Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Reese Shot And In Critical Condition

Ain’t really shit around where he got gunned up and clapped quick....it’s like a big ass intersection.... either niggas were following him or just spotted him in traffic and let him have it

Man like Reese has absolutely no business being in Chicago period.

But whatever, this is what he lives for so it is what it is.

U never heard " a snitch nigga, that's that shit I dont like"?

U lyin

First time hearing this shit... I couldn't make it past the first four bars. This shit was asscakes. Y'all REALLY like this shit???

i hate how

man stop it . that idont like song was everywhere when it drop so you had to hear.

Y'all seem to forget what era I'm from. I came up with hip hop from it's birth. The late 80's to the mid-90's is still the GOAT era for hip hop as far as I'm concerned. And I'm from Tha D, the current home of 90's lyricism and boom-bap beats. If the shit ain't coming with skilled lyricism and beats I would make, I ain't fuckin with it, which is why I don't fuck with 98% of the shit droppin nowadays.

I've never heard this lil nigga's music or his name.

Used to cool to be in the hood, now it just seems stupid. That might be my age tho..

I never thought it was cool to be in the hood.

Now, stopping by to do charity events, filming, building recreational centres/playgrounds for the youth and community is always a beautiful thing. Other than that... those who know how it can go need to stay far away if they ain't got no positive business being there.

It's funny people think this dude is a house hold name. He is not that big. I have heard of him before but I never heard his music before, at least I don't remember. I heard the keef song "don't like" remix with Kanye, jadakiss and pusha t. When I heard it, I liked everyone but keef's verse. So I never bothered to hear the original. And I assume reese is on the original, which is why I never heard him rap.

All them chi niggas, keef, fredo, reese, durk etc remind me of dead men walking. Kinda like when Amy Winehouse was alive, everyone knew it was a matter of time...

while im familiar with Reese, lets not act like his feature on Dont Like is the shit legends are made of

when i first heard it prior to the video, i thought keef rapped all 3 verses

Shrugs

Do he really have the funds to pack up and move, what has he done musically other than the Keef song

He dropped mixtapes, and a joint album or two...

Remember, you don't have to go platinum or gold to be making some decent money, not in these times. He could've been moved out, don't wanna because he wants to be known as the dude who can still move freely in Chicago.

3EyfJCA.jpg

Lol. Niggas can hear a song a thousand times and still not know or care who's on the track. If niggas say they never heard the nigga they might really not know the nigga and therefore not be able to distinguish between him and someone else. Why is this crazy to some of you?

Back