Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Nas X - “7 “ EP (6/21)

He said the label is pushing him to release new music but he just wants to hold on to Old Town Road until it dies off. He’s an idiot.
how many songs outside of Ice Ice baby do you know of by Vanilla Ice

sometimes, less is more

He said the label is pushing him to release new music but he just wants to hold on to Old Town Road until it dies off. He’s an idiot.
Dude has horrible folks around him that's only using him for money. He not tired of performing that song? Dude has talent man but he is gonna turn to the little Empire Whip Nae Nae dude if he keeps that mentality

Dude has horrible folks around him that's only using him for money. He not tired of performing that song? Dude has talent man but he is gonna turn to the little Empire Whip Nae Nae dude if he keeps that mentality

I think it’s bc he’s just a internet “artist” and he has nothing creative to show. His song just happened to get big. He has other music but it’s horrible. He doesn’t have anything. He’s a one hit wonder that everyone’s taking advantage of.

C7osure reminded me of Kid Cudi. EP isn't bad just kinda forgettable, shit is probably instantly plat off of old town road and its remix

I like that he's gone down he's own lil country lane but Old Town Road is the only thing remotely listenable here. Maaaaaybe Rodeo with Cardi.

Back