Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lil Duval wants to know where all the hate for Lil Baby came from

test
Everyone's window is limited

This extends beyond entertainment

His appears to be closing (as everyone's ) but this time its hate

Gon on wit that

I do remember QC when he was beefing with Migos over them accusing him of money issues, P and Lil Baby did a post basically saying mocking them and boasting they already got their replacement who was passing them by in Baby(4PF and Offset has street beef too)....crazy how that table leg is not holding up anymore.

Lil Baby dope tho he just needs to take his time and drop some bangers. He only cooled off this past 12 months.

Once you and ur sugar daddy get caught in 4k ..you gotta rap yo mfn ass off to beat them allegations. Lil Baby ain't that nice. On Kanye's internet cheesin while a Jew hold you aggressively from behind..😒?? its easier to rap your way out of snitching allegations.

His buzz ain’t been the same since he was acting like a girl at a Pretty Ricky concert in 06 with those rich white folks

I wanted to come in here hating but on some real shit... I couldn't tell you if a song was by Da Baby or Lil Baby. But probably either way that shit is trash.

I wanted to come in here hating but on some real shit... I couldn't tell you if a song was by Da Baby or Lil Baby. But probably either way that shit is trash.
If it has flutes= dababy

Auto tune you can't understand outside of the hook= lil baby

Back