Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lil Duval wants to know where all the hate for Lil Baby came from

test
I know his last album was a disappointment as far as I'm concerned; idk if people are feeling all the loosies he's been releasing lately

Lil Baby was one of the hotter new artist of the past 3 years

You know the drill...build you up to tear you down.

This. Exactly this

artist are only allowed to reach a certain level of success before the very people who put them on start to turn on them these days

people start looking for anything to complain and hate on. He not the only one its happening to though. Rod Wave fans did the same shit and so did Da Babys (Even b4 he went on stage and said some stupid shit to fuck up his bag)

This. Exactly this

artist are only allowed to reach a certain level of success before the very people who put them on start to turn on them these days

people start looking for anything to complain and hate on. He not the only one its happening to though. Rod Wave fans did the same shit and so did Da Babys (Even b4 he went on stage and said some stupid shit to fuck up his bag)
No lol

What it's probably more like is other people have moved in on his block and he needs to try and change it up. He not the new kid on the block anymore

hate is when people go out of their way to say they don’t like you. What lil baby is experiencing is apathy. People just don’t care, the younger kids have other rappers they like, the women are stanning over female rappers. Guys his age are learning that they have to make a choice between getting actual jobs or running the streets.

And they play other shit in work trucks so their palate is expanded, all he really has left are posers and street dudes that stan over him. Life doesn’t stand still, that’s why you’re supposed to lose yourself in the moment.

Maybe it's not people hating...maybe they just dont like the new music he put out?
This. His engineer is failing him tbh because they add waaaaaay too much autotune to his voice which is already slurred so the music is sounding unpolished. And he is struggling to bring the same lyrical focus and effort he did years back, lastly I think his beat selection and his formula is redundant. It's basically DaBaby status which a large scoop of autotune.

Back