Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Duval Ft. Charlamagne Tha God - Black Men Don't Cheat

giphy.gif

Have you ever witnessed it with your own eyes or just heard about it?

Ummm...yeah. I have, many times. I can't decide if you niggas are being serious or funny.

Niggas cheat all the time. In defense of black men, people of all categories cheat all the time.

Ummm...yeah. I have, many times. I can't decide if you niggas are being serious or funny.

Niggas cheat all the time. In defense of black men, people of all categories cheat all the time.

I know a new Donnie Brasco assignment when I see it. Nope.

Feds infiltrating A BLACK web is just downright treacherous.

lol Ya'll niggas are clowns. I only asked this shit because I know a couple Hotep niggas pushing this shit as 100% fact. One of the niggas got kicked out of his house last year for cheating. I thought there was something I'm missing, but I guess it's just more trendy meme shit. Carry on.

lol Ya'll niggas are clowns. I only asked this shit because I know a couple Hotep niggas pushing this shit as 100% fact. One of the niggas got kicked out of his house last year for cheating. I thought there was something I'm missing, but I guess it's just more trendy meme shit. Carry on.
U ain't missing shit black white brown and pink we see a fatt ass we thinking about what it's like gripping that mf even with a goddess on our arm. Fighting urges all summer long.

You probably believe what the FBI said about Dr. King too

Back