Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Lil Baby - Woah

To dependent on autotune. Wtf is he even saying in his raps?

Lil Baby>Da Baby

Cosign 100%. DaBaby been getting mad buzz , but I've heard a handful of songs from dude and didn't really fuck with any of em.

"Suge" is wack outside the video, "bop" is aight.

The joint in the OP>>>>>

That Roddy Rich nigga dope too.

SN: Bitch got a nigga listening to all these lil new niggas lol I knew I was washed when I kept saying "who dis?"

Lil Baby>Da Baby

I fuck w/ Lil Baby more too honestly

those niggas two different kind of artist at the end of the day too.

DaBaby really only got one sound right now and while I like his shit Lil Baby offers more.

He got quite a few deep cuts in his catalogue that I keep on repeat.

Last edited:
I can't believe this nigga @Goldie fuck w/ Lil baby lmao good shit bruh

Last edited:
@genocide_cutter why you like lil baby? He seemed to go against everything you look for in hip hop. Autotune, mainstream commercial, singing/rapping, talking about fashion and shit

Is he your cousin bruh? This one of the biggest plot twists in juggalo history. Da Baby at least tries to rap without autotune and be halfway lyrical. Lil Baby just sing about drip all day. You a fan of Gunna and Young Thug too??

We need them answers bruh. The only thing that will solve this is that Them slime niggas was a recent Gathering. Bless your boy with them details fam.

Yall fuck wit Rod Wave?

I got a homeboy that look and dance just like that nigga bruh, i was in tears when i found that shit out

@genocide_cutter why you like lil baby? He seemed to go against everything you look for in hip hop. Autotune, mainstream commercial, singing/rapping, talking about fashion and shit

Is he your cousin bruh? This one of the biggest plot twists in juggalo history. Da Baby at least tries to rap without autotune and be halfway lyrical. Lil Baby just sing about drip all day. You a fan of Gunna and Young Thug too??

We need them answers bruh. The only thing that will solve this is that Them slime niggas was a recent Gathering. Bless your boy with them details fam.
Dude just makes overall better music to me. Also All of Sudden>Suge

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Why the hell are there two grown men called lil baby and da baby at the same damn time? Why is hip hop always about progressive devolution?

We went from God to King to Man to Boi to Lil and now we're at Baby. Where does this shit end?

Lil fetus dropping a mixtape in 2020

Why the hell are there two grown men called lil baby and da baby at the same damn time? Why is hip hop always about progressive devolution?

We went from God to King to Man to Boi to Lil and now we're at Baby. Where does this shit end?

baby from cash money been around 20 years tho I mean cmon. Don’t get all hotel with this.

And I left out "Kid" and "Yung".

Niggas need to grow the fuck up.

i dont think niggas be thinking long term when it comes to they rap names honestly

there are some who didditch the "Lils and Youngs" from their shit

Jeezy, Boosie, even that nigga Bowow. I think Wayne was trying to ditch his name and go by Weezy but the world still referred to him as Lil Wayne

these niggas are doomed tho

Cosign 100%. DaBaby been getting mad buzz , but I've heard a handful of songs from dude and didn't really fuck with any of em.

"Suge" is wack outside the video, "bop" is aight.

The joint in the OP>>>>>

That Roddy Rich nigga dope too.

SN: Bitch got a nigga listening to all these lil new niggas lol I knew I was washed when I kept saying "who dis?"

I still cant get over this bruh

:hahaha:

i pictured this shit right here

giphy.gif

Its cool tho, I be listening to that bullshit too man, my youtube stay trying to force these new niggas on me by randomly playing they shit.. and some of em actually end up making the playlist

Back