Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Yup...

Well past time for someone to sit in a tree stand and wait for him to come out his compound or walk past a window.

Crack! Ssssss! Pop!

Esyw.gif

7OLc.gif

ZGhsX4M.gif

giphy.gif

And everybody was like yes we need to go after everybody. Until it was Cosby turn.
That's cuz Cosby thing is still bullshit.
No one wants to protect kelz.

Kelz wasn't motivated by the want to stop predators it was some other shit.
That the only problem I had with it.

Ok. I remember him trolling but the rest of us were simply pointing out the bigger picture that media was painting. The MJ Sundance film proved our point

This thread isn't about the MJ shit which happened way after the thread was made or him trolling since he's been pretty consistent before and after this thread.

Aiight let me put it this way....

If nobody defended this asshole... why is this thread 88 pages long so far? Are we all in here just agreeing that R Kelly is a piece of shit that needs to be removed from society or was there some conflict along the way?
it went that long because while yall was saying guilty.....thats it

we was saying ok....why now, and if guilty lets get them all.

yall was then replying...why go after them all. yall defending yalls god.

we was saying....we are not defending him, but this is not about getting predators..this is about going after black men.

yall said....that sounds crazy. hes a perv take him to jail

we said. cool....but why cant we go after everyone since we on this train.

yall said again.....why go after everyone. kelz is guilty.take him to jail

we said....ok lets take them all to jail then.

yall said.....stop bringing up everyone else. like yall dont want him to go to jail if others are not going.

we said.....no thats not the case. why cant all pervs go to jail.

yall said ????????? yall defending him.

This thread isn't about the MJ shit which happened way after the thread was made or him trolling since he's been pretty consistent before and after this thread.
That's 1 cape. But everyone else you disagreed with wasn't caping or defending the pedo..

Back