Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Well because white men do it R. Kelly should also be able continue target young underage girls. Okay got it!

So the next question is:
What brave woke courageous person here is willing to offer up THEIR young sister, daughter or niece to "the Pied Piper" to prove a point about racial inequality between sexual predators???
Crazy how you take it that way.
Why can't you take it as lock them all up since we on the subject.

Which one has the history of intentionally targeting poor and vulnerable under age black girls?
Ok..bruh.
Are we trying to stop sex crimes or just rkelly?
Why does it have to be either or?

You say black girls, OK.
Can we agree we need to stop all pedos regardless of race, age, class, gender or status from touching, manipulating or anything that hurts the development of young women?

I won't even bring up young men who are abused and overlooked.
But can we agree that ALL sex crimes need to stop?

Let me ask this.....
All this talking and going back an forth.....

But what are any if talk doing to stop this from happening again?

Niggas claiming others are supporting, excusing, weird etc etc...but what are y'all doing about it?
What would you do about it if it was your kid or family member in this?

R kelly is a sick man who's been telling us who he was

Honey love is about pissing on a chick

He wrote Age Ain't nothing But A Number for Aaliyah

After the sex tape he became the Pied Piper of course named after a character who played music and took all the kids from the town

He also named the album after the sex tape leak Chocolate factory based on Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

I been keeping up with this since the sex tape randomly.No "fake outrage"

I read about some of this stuff in separate articles

R Kelly is ho ass nigga and he needs to be in jail.

Fuck that nigga.

True...
I just don't feel this is only on kelz or black men....but for some reason that's supporting kelz or pedos.

That's why this is going on so long..

Niggas are saying the girl is immature....but if my daughter was doing this, I'd beat her ass for getting into the situation and fucking a grown man.
As a parent...that's on me to correct my child regardless of if she was starstruck. A correction needs to be made on a parental level. That does not take away from everyone else who needs to go to jail.

Its like people can't process both.

So beatimg her ass os the solution

The Chrisette Michelle argument is wack as fuck cause she wasn’t selling shit before she did the phony coronation.

And y’all that are trying to lump everyone in absolutes need to STOP with the reaching. Truth, this stopped being about the R-uh a while ago. For the 2000th time: NO ONE is defending him, and we ALL wish he was locked up.

This also isn’t about supporting the survivors. They need support because they clearly have been traumatized by this dude and his minions.

This all being said....

This “cancel xxxx” Generation is the biggest bunch of hypocrites this side of MAGA.

You can’t try to pioneer freedom of choice, then shame others into blocking out someone cause they offended you, or they aligned or collaborated with someone who offended you. FOH, Millennials. I know this has your fingerprints all over it. And it’s all just another form of societal control.

Last edited:
The Chrisette Michelle argument is wack as fuck cause she wasn’t selling shit before she did the phony coronation.

And y’all that are trying to lump everyone in absolutes need to STOP with the reaching. Truth, this stopped being about the R-uh a while ago. For the 2000th time: NO ONE is defending him, and we ALL wish he was locked up.

This also isn’t about supporting the survivors. They need support because they clearly have been traumatized by this dude and his minions.

This all being said....

This “cancel xxxx” Generation is the biggest bunch of hypocrites this side of MAGA.

You can’t try to pioneer freedom of choice, then shame others into blocking out someone cause they offended you, or they aligned or collaborated with someone who offended you. FOH, Millennials. I know this has your fingerprints all over it. And it’s all just another form of societal control.
Well spoken. Shit is turning into North Korea slowly lol

And y’all that are trying to lump everyone in absolutes need to STOP with the reaching.

You can’t try to pioneer freedom of choice, then shame others into blocking out someone cause they offended you, or they aligned or collaborated with someone who offended you.
Even outside of the R Kelly topic Amen to all this shit

This all being said....

You sounding like you being forced to cancel somebody. Idk why its erong yo cancel a pedo and dhame folks for working with it. We dhsme kanye for fucking with trump. If you rolling with a weird motherfucker and you got they back you have to answer for it. Yall gonna talk about selective outrage like it matters when shit is blatantly wrong

Let me ask this.....
All this talking and going back an forth.....

But what are any if talk doing to stop this from happening again?

Niggas claiming others are supporting, excusing, weird etc etc...but what are y'all doing about it?
What would you do about it if it was your kid or family member in this?

Tell us what you do? You stopping human trafficking rings out here?

Back