Welcome To aBlackWeb

Life After Kiddos

Meeks

The One with the Pretty Eyes.
What are some things that changed in your life after having a child(ren)?

What do you miss being able to do before having a child(ren)?

Has becoming a parent made you a better person?

I know for me I'm evolving as a woman and mother, no longer thinking about self and keeping my daughter in mind when making all decisions as well. I miss being able to sleep and work as long and as much as I want though, lol. Basically my life revolved around working even while I was pregnant. I will say though that becoming a mother has made me a better person but I am also still learning and growing. I'm more focused now than I've honestly EVER been and she motivates me so much. By far the best thing to ever happen in my life.

much better person.....have to think of them every step of the way now so I move totally different

at the same time thats what sucks about it......"tip toeing".....sometimes I hate being so responsible and worried

somebody could cross me or do some disrespectful shit today, and as bad as I wanna react I HAVE to think....and that in itself is stressful af sometimes

I may have them in the car and need to stop somewhere that aint in the greatest of places....i"ll pass that shit, take them home, and come all the way back....just that lil thing in the back of my mind like "nope, cant do it"

also when it comes to partying.....there's no shake back time lmao....I used to be able to go hard for two days, no sleep, and then recoup on that 3rd day just smokin, eatin, and sleeping

now I barely get them lil 2 hours in bed half sleep then somebody's sittin on my back talkin bout some oranges and a tablet lol

I've been at the playground many days DEAD tired and still coming down, shades on and all

much better person.....have to think of them every step of the way now so I move totally different

at the same time thats what sucks about it......"tip toeing".....sometimes I hate being so responsible and worried

somebody could cross me or do some disrespectful shit today, and as bad as I wanna react I HAVE to think....and that in itself is stressful af sometimes

I may have them in the car and need to stop somewhere that aint in the greatest of places....i"ll pass that shit, take them home, and come all the way back....just that lil thing in the back of my mind like "nope, cant do it"

also when it comes to partying.....there's no shake back time lmao....I used to be able to go hard for two days, no sleep, and then recoup on that 3rd day just smokin, eatin, and sleeping

now I barely get them lil 2 hours in bed half sleep then somebody's sittin on my back talkin bout some oranges and a tablet lol

I've been at the playground many days DEAD tired and still coming down, shades on and all

No lie I was just telling my grandfather that NOW I Think twice before flipping in public. After living in the south so many years I've realized just how rude New Yorker's are and that makes me want to fight. One time I had my daughter with me in the grocery store and this woman acts like she doesn't even see the stroller and damn near pushed it over. I saw red and I was like "ummm excuse me?"
received_1948249085185265.gif
I snapped back into reality real quick man and just left it alone. Now even when she's not with me I really really really just focus on getting back home to her, I don't pay mind to any bullshit what so ever.

Reactions: 1/2
I miss being able to sleep a little longer in the mornings, lol.
I won't lie not being able to have sex when I want is a killer too.

Every move I make nowadays are centered around my son. I turned down great jobs out of state because I didn't want to be away from him. Everything changed about you or should when you have a child.

I try to keep sexually explicit shit to a minimum but we jam

the oldest will sing along and self-edit and I never told her to do that shit lol

they gone hear it at school anyway mane

It tamed me. I used to be way worse. I’ll still fuck a nigga up. Only difference is, I actually second guess it this time.

I treat women differently like i understand why black women dont be with the bullshit. Child support aint some devil that causes strife

Back