Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lies of P (Fans of soulsborne check in!)

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

Couldn't find a thread on it surprisingly, but has anybody played this??

I heard rumblings about it before if came our, but I kind of brushed it off as just another soulsborne inspired game that wouldn't excite me. After some reviews I decided to try it though and this shit is dope!

It's by far the best souls style game that wasn't made by from soft. It has elements of all the soulsborne games blended together and it works great. The story is told similarly as you have to read lore and interperet what you hear from NPCs, but its based of the character Pinocchio.

Super worth playing if yall passed on it. Has a dlc announced too can't remember if there's a release date yet tho

Couldn't find a thread on it surprisingly, but has anybody played this??

I heard rumblings about it before if came our, but I kind of brushed it off as just another soulsborne inspired game that wouldn't excite me. After some reviews I decided to try it though and this shit is dope!

It's by far the best souls style game that wasn't made by from soft. It has elements of all the soulsborne games blended together and it works great. The story is told similarly as you have to read lore and interperet what you hear from NPCs, but its based of the character Pinocchio.

Super worth playing if yall passed on it. Has a dlc announced too can't remember if there's a release date yet tho

I would’ve made a thread but ppl here don’t really mess with souls like games

I don’t blame ‘em lol

I did enjoy watching someone else play through this though

Not my cup of tea but it’s a solid game

I would’ve made a thread but ppl here don’t really mess with souls like games

I don’t blame ‘em lol

I did enjoy watching someone else play through this though

Not my cup of tea but it’s a solid game

I love Souls like games, but you will definitely burn out on them if you play every one that pops up. I prefer to stick with the FromSoft games unless there's another one that really really stands out as being good. Sounds like this one fits the bill though.

I love Souls like games, but you will definitely burn out on them if you play every one that pops up. I prefer to stick with the FromSoft games unless there's another one that really really stands out as being good. Sounds like this one fits the bill though.
I can’t do any of these outside or armored core 6 lol

I really wanted to play sekiro and I wasted money on Nioh because I thought it was going to play like how ghost of Tsushima did going in

Dude it plays just like a souls game just not as bloody so far. I mean even the weapon combos are the same.

It took the elements of souls with some inspiration of blood borne with unique weapons, then even have sekiro influence with a deflect/stagger type system and it all just works. Not an online game unfortunately but it's definitely dope af.

I'm in the cathedral now and I'm seriously considering putting this game down for good. The design of this area sucks donkey dick and makes me want to choke whoever came up with it.

Back