letting your s/o hold your debit card

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
Nov 9, 2021
Ohio
this guy i work with at Amazon told me he lets his wife(white) hold his debit card& gives him$4 a day to eat on the road... i asked him are you okay with that& he said yeah like a well trained coon.... can your s/o hold your debit card & put you on a set amount to eat?

I have a friend whose girl was doing something similar. Had my nigga on the strict regimen for a couple years. I thought she was super controlling and was pissed off for a few years but in the end she was keeping him focused on the grind so they could get a condo and prepare for their baby that was on the way. How he explained it to me his girl was on the same grind tho. They both worked full-time and she was putting herself under the same restrictions. I thought she was doing too much but it turned out she's just a real one.

Some people need that from their partner cause they're not able to do it themselves. If the trust is there I don't see a problem. 🤷🏿‍♂️

this guy i work with at Amazon told me he lets his wife(white) hold his debit card& gives him$4 a day to eat on the road... i asked him are you okay with that& he said yeah like a well trained coon.... can your s/o hold your debit card & put you on a set amount to eat?
Why don’t they atleast have two debit cards?

The Ghetto…

Just get a joint account for bills and house stuff and also have yall own accounts for personal use.

I'm sure dude is packing a lunch and the $4 is just extra if he wants a snack, drink etc.

If he's just eating off that $4 alone then that's absolutely crazy.

Reactions: deadeye and Tayboo
If I was exclusive,
I have to feed the troops. Essentially, I'll set aside an amount she can spend. If she goes over, less the next month. If she is under (even if it's .01 under) ,she'll get a slight rise in spending money.

Nothing crazy Fellas, we all have that number