Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk about thing you eat as a grown ass man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Dr. Constant fuck up
Me personally, Sometimes when times are hard i eat peanut butter out the jar with a spoon...same with jelly....sometimes breads not there.......but lets imagine and dream.......i loved in my good years baking rainbow trout our mahi mahi in the oven or grilling a steak with dales sauce and my secret rub......a nice baked potato.damn im hungry

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/vegan-vegetarian-or-pescatarian.2855/

I eat more healthy now. I do indulge a little, Today for lunch I got water, pbj, mango, sliced cucumbers, and half a kiwi.
I miss my old life, right now i'm in the shits and struggling to find a place fast with a father that is obviously losing his mind...i don't know how to explain it hes there but he likes to argue and just makes it harder for me......there was days when there was just a deck and grill...dammit I have no place to go either i'm stick with him till the end and the dog........its all I have, i just cant find an apartment cause he wont stop being him

A lot of the shyt I didn't eat (broccoli, shrimp, zucchini, onions, etc.), I now eat.

Just realized when dishes are mixed together and cooked right, shyt be tasting good. It's like my taste buds grew up.

Okra will ALWAYS stay on my banned list tho.

Haven’t ate meat in a couple months.

Ate more spinach last month than I did all of last year. Wasn’t a big fan till I find different ways to prepare it.

I miss my old life, right now i'm in the shits and struggling to find a place fast with a father that is obviously losing his mind...i don't know how to explain it hes there but he likes to argue and just makes it harder for me......there was days when there was just a deck and grill...dammit I have no place to go either i'm stick with him till the end and the dog........its all I have, i just cant find an apartment cause he wont stop being him
Trials of life. Things will turn out for the better.

every apartment around here seems to be run by the same place, is this a monoply:?

i started from dawn no time to make beats.....but its all the same fucking company

@Spawn, brah, check around the site first

you've made like 5 threads that already have pretty strong traction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back