Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Let's Settle This!

Spaghetti....

• Total voters
Stand alone.

NO...FRIED....FISH/CHICKEN!!!

had fried swai fish and spaghetti for dinner tonight. Fuck y'all that think it's odd.

giphy.gif

I love the ridiculousness of the "it already has meat in it" argument. Mfs will happily enjoy a piece of bread with butter on it along with the spaghetti and not bat an eye.

Man it's been times I've been talking and hear spaghetti is for dinner im like cool what else...... she like what you mean what else every single damn time. Im like just spaghetti she like yea I come in the house with whatever chicken coop running a special on they chicken.

Crazy thing is if i do some alfredo I'll be cool with just some garlic bread/ salad. But I'll have chicken, shrimp mushrooms and whatever else in there. But I'll put about a pound of chicken tenders and shrimp in there. Think that'll be dinner tomorrow

Spagetti is a standalone meal if there's meat in it (e.g. ground beef or cut up chicken) But you still need some bread w/ butter to go with it.

On a side note, Spagetti is lame. You make a mess trying to eat it. Rotini is better. It's easier to eat and you don't make a mess. And it's the same price.

I challenge anybody to proclaim Spaghetti is better than Rotini.

Spagetti is a standalone meal if there's meat in it (e.g. ground beef or cut up chicken) But you still need some bread w/ butter to go with it.

On a side note, Spagetti is lame. You make a mess trying to eat it. Rotini is better. It's easier to eat and you don't make a mess. And it's the same price.

View attachment 176254

I challenge anybody to proclaim Spaghetti is better than Rotini.
giphy-18.gif
Mane shut yo ass up

As a kid, it was usually fish and spaghetti together...and spaghetti by itself only every so often.

Now as a grown man doing the cooking, almost always spaghetti by itself...spaghetti and fish every blue moon.

Regardless of what the rules might be, when im at the crib and im cooking just for me, ill make spaghetti and nothing else.

Shit is already filling as hell and heavy. It knocks me out everytime I have it. Not trying to gain 5 pounds off a single meal, so i have it by itself.

Regardless of what the rules might be, when im at the crib and im cooking just for me, ill make spaghetti and nothing else.

Shit is already filling as hell and heavy. It knocks me out everytime I have it. Not trying to gain 5 pounds off a single meal, so i have it by itself.

Bruh, I work from home and I gotta remember not to eat that shit for lunch.

Fuck around and go lay in the bed and sleep the whole second half of the day away.

Back