Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Let's settle this for good Who is the ALLTIME GOAT?

Who is the undispted ALLTIME GOAT?

• Total voters
GettyImages-1864218-1080x1080.jpg

45 Jersey Michael

The most anticipated comeback ever. Only the comeback of Mike Tyson can compare.

9 games of 27 plus.
Iconic "Double Nickle" game vs Knicks in only his fifth game back.
48 vs Hornets in his first playoff game back
He did this after sitting out until March of that year at the age of 32.

That 45 Jersey is NBA history.

45 Jordan was slight he got his ass bussed by Penny in the playoffs. Had you said Space Jam Jordan or Johnny Kilroy I could see that.

45 Jordan only had a few weeks of practice and still killed. MJ didn't even have his game legs yet. You voted for Kobe and forgot to mention how he singlehandedly gunned the Lakers out of the Finals to an underdog Pistons team.

The case had been settled by then he wasn’t Rape Charge Kobe no more, and I haven’t voted yet. I’m leaning towards Hoodie Melo I’ve never seen him miss a shot.

The case had been settled by then he wasn’t Rape Charge Kobe no more, and I haven’t voted yet. I’m leaning towards Hoodie Melo I’ve never seen him miss a shot.
He had a court date on June 21 which woulda been the last day of the finals had Kobe not shot the Lakers out of the series earlier.

Has Melo ever wore the hoody in a real game? NO
He don't matter in this debate.

Bruh either way your argument is obsolete. You picked 45 Jordan which is the 2nd worst Jordan after Wizard Jordan. You yourself said he didn’t have his game legs. So tell me how a half ass Jordan is better than a Masked LeBron or Rape Charge Kobe??

Bruh either way your argument is obsolete. You picked 45 Jordan which is the 2nd worst Jordan after Wizard Jordan. You yourself said he didn’t have his game legs. So tell me how a half ass Jordan is better than a Masked LeBron or Rape Charge Kobe??

You do know Rape Charge Kobe only averaged 24 that year and also only flew back and forth to Utah on game days just 5 times that year. And arguably his worst performances ever came during the finals of his rape year. You crazy as hell if you think Wizards Jordan was better than 45 Jordan. Half ass 45 Jordan was still one of the best players in the league. Lebron is the only one who has a good argument. Imo coming out of retirement , carrying his team in the playoffs and scoring 55 points with only a few weeks practice is more goat than a player in his prime putting on a mask and dominating as usual. Shrugs

Has Melo ever wore the hoody in a real game? NO
He don't matter in this debate.

You do know Rape Charge Kobe only averaged 24 that year and also only flew back and forth to Utah on game days just 5 times that year. And arguably his worst performances ever came during the finals of his rape year. You crazy as hell if you think Wizards Jordan was better than 45 Jordan. Half ass 45 Jordan was still one of the best players in the league. Lebron is the only one who has a good argument. Imo coming out of retirement , carrying his team in the playoffs and scoring 55 points with only a few weeks practice is more goat than a player in his prime putting on a mask and dominating as usual. Shrugs

th

Back