Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Talk About Young Jeezy…

What’s this better artist shit? Y’all really think Jeezy makes better songs and albums? That’s a fucking crazy stance yo.

Yes.

Just like a lot of niggas admit Em can rap his ass off but don't listen to his music or think his music is trash.

Y’all know what’s funny?

Y’all wouldn’t give this same respect to those rappers that genocide cutter listen and say they are better

but I’ll let y’all have it.

Go listen to game name the same rappers over and over and over. Since he’s soooooooo go.

Jeezy has elementary bars and niggas ignore it in this thread

jeezy never showed off anything lyrically that even comes close to 300 bars and running

Jeezy has elementary bars and niggas ignore it in this thread

jeezy never showed off anything lyrically that even comes close to 300 bars and running

you-big-mad-you-mad.gif

:hahaha:

ain't nobody gotta troll yo punk ass lol

you thought the overwhelming majority would be in agreement w/ you

wasn't the case, life goes on

:shrug2:
Actually mostly everybody said Game is a better rapper

You was too busy being wack to notice

TM101 is Jeezy's sole classic. Recession is cool but not classic. Not even sure what anyone would even consider for a a third.

Jeezy aint no rapper like that so no he aint better than The Game.

I like listening to Jeezy.

It's very difficult to listen to game. I know it sounds like nitpicking, but the name dropping is extremely annoying. Like every time I hear a beat and a flow I like from dude, he'll mention like 12 people who have nothing to do with the song, and I'm just looking like 🙄😕🤦🏿‍♂️

Like dude can rap, but he's a corny person so he says corny shit that messes up otherwise good songs

Back