Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about spooning.

Samurai Champloo
GOAT show.

denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

I remember I fucked wit a chick one time and I slept over after we had sex all night. Next morning I went home and I’m chilling and she called me on the phone and said she had a good time.

Then she said she wanted to do that thing that we did the previous night, again. My ego big, im calling out all the positions or things we did. She was like nah, that thing you did when we slept.

I was like, you meaning when I held you?

She was like, yea, what do you call that?

I was like, you mean spooning?

1689894022569.gif

That’s the day I realized that I’m way too nice to women if this is how other niggaz is leaving em.

I like spooning before sleeping or during cuddles after sex, but I cant sleep as any spoon. When its sleep time, im turning the fuck around.

I also dont mind being either spoon, whichever position allows me to have my phone

I like spooning before sleeping or during cuddles after sex, but I cant sleep as any spoon. When its sleep time, im turning the fuck around.

I also dont mind being either spoon, whichever position allows me to have my phone
After sex you need to get the fuck away from me. Don't touch me dont talk to me lmao

Cuddling for no reason>>>>>>>>>>

After sex you need to get the fuck away from me. Don't touch me dont talk to me lmao

Cuddling for no reason>>>>>>>>>>
100% for me

But I been with women who like to cuddle after sex so I cuddled after sex.

If I was selfish and had it my way, I would get on some dont touch me shit after sex.

Back