Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about racist establishments in your area

I was asking anybody who had input. Hulk hogan did uave a spot 8n south Florida and he pulled that dress code shit.
Think that was in either Tampa or Orlando
It wasnt his, it was some restaurant he let license his name and likeness too. That being said there is that sextape video of him talking to the chick after and complaining about his daughter, while calling black people niggers. So hes not off the hook.

Columbia, SC: Way back a bouncer at Platinum Plus wouldn’t let me in once talking about my shorts was too long. They weren’t. That’s why that shit caught on fire a couple years ago.

Maurice (Rest in Piss) of Maurice‘s BBQ was mad racist but black people including my mother in law still be eating that shit.
I was about to post Maurice's BBQ fuck them and whomever love that shit

Uptown Charlotte the Epicenter clubs wouldn't let you in with "athletic" wear on and shirts tucked no baggy clothes. Black people knew what that meant places got called out for it and changed their policy

Smh. I was managing a club and the owner pulled this racist shit trying to get rid of black people coming to the club but realistically black people that came there never started no shit cause they knew it was smoke it was always the white kids.

Shit had me feeling like a coon cause I knew what it was but I wasn't fucking that opportunity up at 24 so I started banning shit like open toe sandals, ripped jeans, ripped shirts, anything ed hardy, those chains mfs used to have connecting they wallet to their belt buckle basically anything I could think of to not let trash white people in the club.

In the long run it turned into a happy medium. Crowd was well dressed, there were more girls coming out because of it and there were less fights and the line was down the street every night. There was a news article about how we cleaned that place up. Even ended up raising capacity.

Back