Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lennox Lewis makes Anthony Joshua offer to clear the air and put an end to their public feud

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Anthony Joshua and Lennox Lewis is the feud no one wanted or expected, but here it is.

This has seemingly stemmed from boxing legend Lewis’ past criticism of how Joshua’s team handled negotiations with Deontay Wilder about a possible undisputed heavyweight title fight.

Anthony Joshua has the ‘tenacity, stamina, strength and mental capacity’ to be the undisputed heavyweight champion, Lennox Lewis tells talkSPORT
Anthony Joshua celebrates winning Olympic gold with Lennox Lewis at London 2012
The deal wasn’t completed, but Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn hit backsuggesting Lewis ‘had an agenda’ as he worked for TV companies that deal with Wilder.

Joshua then fired back at Lewis and called him a ‘clown’, which didn’t go down well with his compatriot.

Lewis has tried to handle his business respectfully on Twitter and feels Hearn is pitting the two big men against each other.

He is a former undisputed heavyweight champion, something Joshua strives to be and he’ll have his chance to work his way back to that goal when he faces Andy Ruiz Jr in a rematch to win his belts back on December 7.

However, Lewis has suggested an end to their feud and one way to settle things – and it’s not a boxing match, obviously.

Lewis tweeted: “AJ has my number if he ever wants to clarify what is being said in the media or show me where I’m wrong about something. My doors remain open to him, but just know that disrespect is not answer to his frustrations. Gotta go catch a flight now. Bless!”

He prefaced his offering of an olive branch with: “He is the first AJ, not the next Lennox Lewis. Like I said, I won’t fall into that trap and be pitted against him. He has a watershed moment in his career coming up and all this only serves as a distraction by the media. Notice how they only led with his comments about me?”

this would be interesting.

i often heard about the Caribbean and African feud in London.

is this true
@dontdiedontkillanyone
@Blue_London
@rip.dilla
@CeLLar-DooR
and london folk i missed

Wouldn't use the word feud but Africans (usually Nigerians and Ghanaians) used to banter with us Caribs (usually Jamaicans) all the time.

Our parents had bad views about each other tho. My grandad used to think Africans ate monkeys and all til now nuff Africans think we (Caribbeans) are like the white trash of niggas worldwide.

It's way better now, though, coz black British culture is becomin' a thing

Wouldn't use the word feud but Africans (usually Nigerians and Ghanaians) used to banter with us Caribs (usually Jamaicans) all the time.

Our parents had bad views about each other tho. My grandad used to think Africans ate monkeys and all til now nuff Africans think we (Caribbeans) are like the white trash of niggas worldwide.

It's way better now, though, coz black British culture is becomin' a thing

My mum always broke it down as the older gen Caribbean lot feeling like they worked hard when moving to the UK for Africans to turn up later and take the credit (and also resentment for Africans not coming back for the Carribeans after slavery), and older African gen thinking the Caribbean lot are lazy.

There's no 'feud' as such. I had two African housemates during uni - one was a bitch who locked herself in her room and never spoke to anyone, and another who was safe as fuck and would binge watch 24 when he wasn't on a night out. It is what it is.

Agree with everything black British is just black British now way more unity now..... Both have the common issue not respected by black Americans lol

My mum always broke it down as the older gen Caribbean lot feeling like they worked hard when moving to the UK for Africans to turn up later and take the credit (and also resentment for Africans not coming back for the Carribeans after slavery), and older African gen thinking the Caribbean lot are lazy.

There's no 'feud' as such. I had two African housemates during uni - one was a bitch who locked herself in her room and never spoke to anyone, and another who was safe as fuck and would binge watch 24 when he wasn't on a night out. It is what it is.
i mean....a girl with two dudes?

can you blame her?

Agree with everything black British is just black British now way more unity now..... Both have the common issue not respected by black Americans lol
ok....cut the crap.

i know you have a point but you didnt have the throw a shot. we talking about yall.

i know alot of brits here and i understand both sides.

this is something i would like to bring an understanding to and have reached out to a few people to help me.

together i think we can do wonders.

my philly people thought london was cool but corny. but again most of them dont get out beyond clubs and hoes and looking for the most ratchet shit to get into.

its a work in progress that i would like to help along.

im not just in soho for business....its for bridge building as well.

ok....cut the crap.

i know you have a point but you didnt have the throw a shot. we talking about yall.

i know alot of brits here and i understand both sides.

this is something i would like to bring an understanding to and have reached out to a few people to help me.

together i think we can do wonders.

my philly people thought london was cool but corny. but again most of them dont get out beyond clubs and hoes and looking for the most ratchet shit to get into.

its a work in progress that i would like to help along.

im not just in soho for business....its for bridge building as well.
We are fully aware of your struggle in fact your struggle is our struggle in many ways as you're the face of the black west.

But Americans ain't trying to hear about ours a black unity would do amazing things.

We are fully aware of your struggle in fact your struggle is our struggle in many ways as you're the face of the black west.

But Americans ain't trying to hear about ours a black unity would do amazing things.
i know......and thats what i and trying to create.
i could have swore i spoke ion here about it.

i think we americans dont want to hear about anyone one elses struggle while we have our own. but the funny thing is i was very misinformed about the UK. I didnt learn until i went to carnival.

no offense......but Black americans are needed more than we know to help guide the "black west". not saying we cant learn from the UK but have certain stenght that i see thats not in the UK and i see a certain strength in the UK thats not on america. thats why i said help guide.

i look at it like if we learn from each other we can rise in a way that we wont needs leaders anymore because we will each be our own leader.
but we need people to step up and step to the forefront.

if anything...most of my posts are about black men stepping up to lead us. if they dont.....i begin attacking who they are as people.
its not right on my part.....but i hate to see wasted time because someone is afraid to step up when they are more than capable.

but off my rant...and back on topic

joshua aint shit

Eh, don't take it personally. Black Americans on the west side of a city barely give a shit about Black Americans on the east side of the same city.

Back