Welcome To aBlackWeb

I read those Archie comics by Mark Waid. It's pretty good considering I was never into that brand because it felt too much like a relic from another time. Riverdale looks like a complete must miss though. Doesn't even "feel" like an Archie adaptation.

idk what Archie was even about

i thought it was something along the lines of Doug or some shit

idk what Archie was even about

i thought it was something along the lines of Doug or some shit

It kind of was. Even Saved by the Bell ripped off Archie. It's about school kids being kids and coming of age. Not Law & Order.

Cant believe I kept putting this off for as long as I did. Just finished watching the finale. Holy shit. that battle sequence between David and the Shadow King was engrossing. I enjoyed this season immensely. one of my favorite episodes involved David and how his life could've played out in multiple alternate realities.

However as good as it was at times, it wasn't perfect. I should note that there were a few issues I had with this season, notably not fleshing out secondary characters like Ptonomy. I wished we would've gotten more of a backstory to his character. he was one of my favorites. Also, the episode narratively involving Melanie as the center focus was pretty much filler. I also felt there were times as the story progressed, style was chosen over substance. Nevertheless, the series was visually stunning and immersive throughout. I give it an 8.5/10

I also thought Hawley concluded it masterfully. certain critics seem to be lamenting over the decision to turn David into a villain, but I dont see it that way. David isn't the villain here. Remember what one of the overarching ideas that were explored this season was? Delusion. Jon Hamm even stated in one of the educational segments "A delusion starts with an idea". The Shadow King knows the only other powerful person to defeat him is David. So what would he do? Have all his friends and people who care about him buy into the delusion that he's the villain. so instead of Fahrouk, a mass murderer who's done a numerous amount of terrible things, being on trial, its now David who is. people seem to forget that Fahrouk is still the bad guy. he was the one who manipulated Syd, present, and future, into murdering him. even the mouse that undertook her before the trial is another sign of the manipulation. So no I don't see David as the villain. More like a tragic hero

Last edited:
Yall were digging season 2. I wasnt feelin it. Hard to keep up w wtf was goin on. Struggle watch for me.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/legion-will-end-season-3-fx-1182354

'Legion' Will End with Season 3 on FX

Legion is coming to a close.

The Marvel TV series will end with its third season in June 2019, FX announced Monday at the Television Critics Association press tour.

Creator Noah Hawley had always envisioned Legion as a three-season arc, FX CEO John Landgraf said, and he's planning to stick to that plan.

Mixed feelings about this.

Always felt like this was one of the best superhero/comic shows on tv.

Simply because it didn't follow the same format as the other shows and you never really knew what direction they were going.

I think it deserves at least a 5yr run, but I suppose it might be better to end it before it falls off like the other shows.

Ill be here front and center during the premier of the final season. As sad as I am to see it go, knowing Noah Hawley originally envisioned the series to only last 3 seasons makes me at ease with this decision. And I much rather prefer concluding it now over pointlessly adding additional seasons under the direction of another Show writer whose ideas are at odds with Hawley's vision

Back