• Stockton

• Mcgrady

• Malone

• Harden

• A.I

• Ewing

• Barkley

Results are only viewable after voting.
The same harden who stole money from the nets and sixers with that bullshit? Nash? Fuck no.....cp3 could never carry a team like AI did with the sixers.....you give AI a team like cp3 had with the Clippers or suns he would have multiple rings
sure man lol

Iverson is the Micheal Jordan of Jamal crawfords
I think too many people love Iverson because of the idea of him. His best season was 2001, and what else did he do besides that? It was downhill from there.

Patrick Ewing is a great center.
Malone was a great forward.
John was a great PG
Barkley was a great PF

Allen played great, he had great talent. I wouldn’t call him great.

Any of these four dudes win a chip or two during the era Mike retired? Them niggas are top ten to twenty. Especially Barkley. Son would maybe top five if he gets those two chips.

I would much rather have Nash than AI but I’m not invested enough so I’ll take your word

I'd much rather have nash than ai too. I was talking purely from the standpoint of Stockton >>>>> Nash tho. There is no debate there for me. Irrelevant but I can't stand Nash glazing. I step on it on sight lol.

Whether or not ai is top 5 in this group is also irrelevant. So 🤝🏿

I'd much rather have nash than ai too. I was talking purely from the standpoint of Stockton >>>>> Nash tho. There is no debate there for me. Irrelevant but I can't stand Nash glazing. I step on it on sight lol.

Whether or not ai is top 5 in this group is also irrelevant. So 🤝🏿
Ahhh gotcha

I feels you

Back