• Stockton

• Mcgrady

• Malone

• Harden

• A.I

• Ewing

• Barkley

Results are only viewable after voting.
AI, TMac, and CP3 were easy for me. Could have easily put Barkley over Melo but I'm going with the more recent players.

They all dont got rings players don't deserve rings you win em..

So what yall picking players you have an affinity for that should get a mitch Richmond ring

Is the question, who is the best player to never win a championship ring? Number one for me would be Charles Barkley. You’re talking about a dude who was styled as being 6‘6“ tall, but he’s not. He was able to be 6’4 and dominate in an era where big men still reigned supreme.

Patrick Ewing is one of the most underrated big men ever. He would cook in this era.

John Stockton is a forgotten player cuz he’s white, wasn’t flashy and didn’t have a left but he was great. From top to bottom he was great. Very athletic, but didn’t get the nod for being so. Tough, smart and durable. He has stats that probably never get broken.

Karl Malone, he a weirdo but was great

Stockton
Malone
Barkley
Ewing

I don't think the play styles of tmac, ai, and Melo were conducive to winning chips and they were never on teams built as such so I can't pick them.

I feel like it's a damn shame for the 4 I picked stockon and malone were trying to get it during mj's run, Barkley was a superstar and on some legendary rosters, Ewing was supposed to bring it to ny but mj and other teams were getting their shit off.

Honorable mention to cp3 who might already have one if that trade to the Lakers doesn't get vetoed.

Harden still has a chance, and fuck Steve Nash.

Malone - The best pure scorer not to win a ring. But maybe God is real and decided one too many pedophiles were doing well in the world and tripped up Malone every chance possible.

Barkley - the best overall player ever to not win a ring. Absolute alpha on the court in his prime. Forget a rich man's Zion, Barkley was Jesus' Zion in his prime.

A.I. - Philly gonna Philly. They never got this man any help. If the Nuggets team was in the East, A.I. would have a ring.

CP3 - He should have a ring, but played on the wrong teams. He would have a ring if the league didn't veto the trade to the Lakers. It seems like he doesn't want the pressure of being expected to get a ring. He had other chances to join a winner and choose not to.

Honorable mention: T. Mac - He just couldn't stay healthy though. He had a squad in Houston though.

Prime D.Rose may be my favorite player of all time though. The prime may have been too short for this topic though.

Reactions: GNS
Back