Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
source.gif

So too short is a legend but not laur.........aight im done with these , one of yall mfs can run this series from now on lol

giphy.gif

My bad I should be better than that. Let’s try again. In your opinion what makes her overrated?

broddie just posted what i was thinking

one group album - arguably a classic

one solo album (i dont count unplugged) - arguably a classic

but what else has she done to move the culture forward?

I would argue Missy is more of a legend than Lauryn at this point

So too short is a legend but not laur.........aight im done with these , one of yall mfs can run this series from now on lol

giphy.gif
why is she a legend to you?

Man. I dont know. Her body of work isnt long enough but she is held in such high regard. Similar to Biggie, but they stopped making music for two completely different reasons. Big is an unquestionable legend, so why cant Ms. Hill. Man I dont know

broddie just posted what i was thinking

one group album - arguably a classic

one solo album (i dont count unplugged) - arguably a classic

but what else has she done to move the culture forward?

I would argue Missy is more of a legend than Lauryn at this point
You’re giving reasons why I think she’s a veteran. One classic group album and a classic solo album. But she left the game too soon.

smh....Goldie on a island bruh....I been quit trying to figure this shit out

I think his against the grain approach is done purposely to keep the debate going and make 1 page threads into 6 pages

Lauren is dope as fuck bro....ima give her vet....cant think of one thing that would make her a legend tho

she was here, she was tight, then she was gone

makes me think of my auntie.....she jammed the shit outta lauren

Im the odd ball? lmaooo L.Hill will most likely go down as the greatest female rapper to ever live. Too Short will probably not even make a top 300 rapper list. But im buggin? lol aight

Im the odd ball? lmaooo L.Hill will most likely go down as the greatest female rapper to ever live. Too Short will probably not even make a top 300 rapper list. But im buggin? lol aight
how many female rappers have we had?

have we even had 300 female rappers?

and missy >>> Hill

You’re giving reasons why I think she’s a veteran. One classic group album and a classic solo album. But she left the game too soon.
to Ohmars point, Biggie was killed, and put out exceptional music while he was here to cement his place in hip hop

she chose on her own to leave

how many female rappers have we had?

have we even had 300 female rappers?

and missy >>> Hill

Does it matter? She's still gonna go down as the greatest, top 2/3 for the naysayers. Again, too short won't even be top 300 when it's all said and done.

Yall pick weird hills to die on.

greatest to who?

top 300 to who?

I dont care about that shit man lol....I dont think most people do

popularity is not everything with everybody

she could be president next year it dont change my opinion on her or Short musically

i dont need soundscan or billboard to tell me what I like or whats dope

I was honestly surprised $hort got the collective love he got.....I've never really aligned with internet opinions on anything....if it wasnt on 106th they usually claim it was wack

but we just crowned dipset the other day mane....you still got majority its all good

greatest to who?

top 300 to who?

I dont care about that shit man lol....I dont think most people do

popularity is not everything with everybody

she could be president next year it dont change my opinion on her or Short musically

i dont need soundscan or billboard to tell me what I like or whats dope

I was honestly surprised $hort got the collective love he got.....I've never really aligned with internet opinions on anything....if it wasnt on 106th they usually claim it was wack

but we just crowned dipset the other day mane....you still got majority its all good

Consensus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back