Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Drake

??

• Total voters
Skillz is your favorite rappers favorite ghostwriter.

a very unselfish song writer unlike say…. Babyface. You know the guy that made every song he wrote for others sounds exactly like the last 300 songs he’s written.

I personally don't think he's a legend but he will go down as a legend in this new era of hiphop. He got the numbers, the singles, the collabs, albums and more importantly the fans

Legend because his influence and star power is undeniable.

This doesn't mean the rap game has been changed for the better, but it has changed.

Soulja Boy can't rap but he's a legend too.
Lost me at SB

not a legend. He was the one hit wonder who made it past one hit. It's like he survived an abortion. His career is a running joke, not legendary.

Reactions: GNS
Lost me at SB

not a legend. He was the one hit wonder who made it past one hit. It's like he survived an abortion. His career is a running joke, not legendary.
Soulja boy not a one hit wonder though

Somebody didn’t turn their swag on or kiss bitches through the phone…

Lost me at SB

SB ain't just survive an abortion, he changed the way babies are delivered.

We can debate the skill of these artists but the industry would not be what it is without Soulja Boy OR Drake, for better or for worse. That makes them legends, like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back